Hampi 2N 3D
Hampi is a temple town recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as the Group of Monuments at Hampi, in northern Karnataka, India. It was one of the richest and largest cities in the world during its prime. It is located within the ruins of the city of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. Predating the city of Vijayanagara, Hampi continues to be an important religious centre, housing the Virupaksha Temple and several other monuments belonging to the old city. According to statistics of 2014, Hampi is the most searched historical place in Karnataka on Google. The empire boasted a massive army comprising close to two million men. In around 1500 AD Vijaynagar had about 500,000 inhabitants (supporting 0.1% of the global population during 1440-1540), making it the second largest city in the world after Beijing and almost thrice the size of Paris.
Dates: 24-25-26 Feb’17
23 Feb – 5 PM from Mumbai / Pune Journey commences, reach destination next day morning!
24 Feb – Exploring Hip Side!
Check in the guesthouse. Fresh n up for the exciting day ahead. Explore Hip side on mopeds. Enjoy coracle ride. Enjoy a sunset atop a hill with guitars, drums and live music! Return to the guest house for dinner.
25 Feb – Exploring cultural side
Ruins of Vijaynagara will amaze you with old architecture. Boulders, Pillars, Mantapas with the countryside view will top the list for the day.
26 Feb – Shopping and farewell!
Explore Hampi Bazar. Enjoy best food of Hampi at Mango tree restaurant. Visit it again, one last time. Don’t worry be Hampi! Take transportation to Hospet and then a bus back to Mumbai.
27 Feb – Reach Mumbai / Pune by Morning!
Cost: - INR 4800 per person
Transportation from Hospet to Hospet.
Shared accommodation for 2 nights.
Activities – coracle, boat ride.
Bike rent for Day 1.
Small Steps traveler along.
Travel from Mumbai / Pune to Hospet and back.
Personal Expenses (Shopping, mineral water, etc.)
Insurance of any kind.
Medical and Evacuation Charges.
Anything not included under "inclusions" .
1. Travel from Mumbai to Hospet ranges between 1300- 1700 in an AC sleeper bus. Booking for the same can be done by us on payment of the extra cost.
2. Great variety in meals will be available throughout our journey. They are not included in the package to encourage experimenting with your taste buds.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
A/C no.: 1043102000005333
IFSC : IBKL0001043
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.