Small Steps Adventures
Historical Karnataka 3N/4D on 8th – 11th October, 2016
Day 0, Friday: Departure from Mumbai by Bus 8:05 pm overnight journey, expected arrival at Bijapur 08:35 am.
Day 1, Saturday: Morning transfer to Hotel, check in and after breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Bijapur which covers Gol Gumbaz, Mail-e-Maidan, Ibrahim Roza, Mehtar Mahal, Taj Bawdi, Jala Manzil, Upli Buruj. Overnight Stay at Hotel in Bijapur.
Day 2, Sunday: Morning proceed for Badami which is 150kms approx. and cover all Historical attractions including Pattadakal and Aihole. Overnight stay at Hotel in Badami.
Day 3, Monday: Early morning proceed for Hampi which is 140kms approx.
and cover Shree Virupaksha Temple, Vijaya Vittala Temple, Queens Bath, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stable, Hazara Rama Temple. We can enjoy Bullock carts and horse carts rides. Moped and bicycles can also be hired to cover the area of Royal Enclosure. Enjoy evening light and sound Show (extra cost-Optional) and overnight stay at Hotel in Hampi.
Day 4, Tuesday: Morning after breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Hampi which consists of some Historical attractions. Proceed to Home town - Overnight Journey by Bus.
Day 5, Wednesday: Next Morning expected arrival in Mumbai by 11:30 am.
Total Tour Cost: INR 11,000/- Per Person. (Min 4 person cost)
· Bus travel to and fro from Mumbai to Mumbai by Sleeper Non A/C
· All local transfers and sightseeing.
· Stay at Bijapur 1N, Badami 1N, Hampi 1N in good A/C Hotels.
· Meal Plan – CP(breakfast)
· All entry fees.
· Any extra activities such as moped, bicycle, coracle ride, Light and sound show etc.
· Any unforeseen expenses other than mentioned in the inclusion section.