Small Steps Adventures: Camping at Pawana Lake, Lonavla
03:30 pm: Reach Campsite by your own travel (bike/car)
04:00 pm: Evening snacks
- #Campfire, swimming with lifejacket (Everyone can swim), pedal boating.
09:00 pm: Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) .
#music bang bang
06:30 am: wake up call (Bio-break facility @ Campsite but obviously will not be a five star facility)
07:00 am: Awesome Sunrise View
08:00 am: Tea
09:00 am: breakfast
09:30 am: Bbye. With load of memories and pictures
INR 2000 per head
Includes: Welcome tea, Snacks, Dinner (veg / N veg), Swimming with life jacket, Pedal Boating 15-20 mins, Breakfast, Music, tent with bedding and Blanket.
Any other personal expenses.
1) Kayaking – 300/- per person (30 min)
2) Speed Boat- 200/- per person (25 min)
Note: last 3 Kms are Off-roading
1) Is washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe.
3) Can I do swimming without life jacket?
- No. it’s not allowed.
4) Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- High ground clearance vehicles as last 3 kms are Off-roading. Parking space is available.
5) How will be stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 3-4 basis), Blanket and pillow will be there.
√ Payment details:
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided