Small Steps Adventures: Lakeside Camping at Bhandardara on 03rd – 04th June’17.
About Bhandardara Camping:
The campsite will be at Bhandardara which is in the interiors of Maharashtra and one of the darkest spot in our state with least amount of light pollution. Lake resides by the Pravara River, and is a blend of natural beauty, waterfalls, mountains, tranquility, greenery, invigorating air and pristine ambiance. The Bhandardara Lake and the Randha falls are major tourist attractions in surrounding area. As legend has it, Shri Agasti Rishi meditated here for a year, surviving only on water and air, pleased with this display of devotion, God came down to Earth and blessed Shri Agasti Rishi with a stream of the Ganges river, which is now known as the Pravara River.
Assembly Point – At Kasara station
3.00 pm: Reach Kasara station (Catch 12:28 CST to Kasara train)
5.00 pm: reach at Bhandardara campsite by private vehicle
5:10 pm: Introduction
5:20 pm: Tent fixing and getting settled in tent
6:00 pm: Evening snacks, Boating, Photography
8:00 pm: Dinner
9.00 pm: fun games or group activities
10:00 pm: campfire with antakshari
6.30 am: Wakeup call & Bio break
7:30 am: Morning photography
8.00 am: Breakfast
8.30 am: Pack-up
11:00 am: reach to Kasara station
Cost: - 2200/-
Cost Includes -
All the transportation charges from Kasara to Kasara
1 Evening snacks
1 Dinner (Veg/non veg) (Rustic local cuisine)
Boating, Guide, equipment & Expertise Charges
Tent accommodation (Shared) 3 people in one tent
Forest Entry Fees
Cost Excludes -
Other personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks etc.
Or any other expenses which are not mentioned in the cost includes list.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Lunch on day one & day 2 not included.
Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
· Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
· We all are going for an adventure, please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
· The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it.
· We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the adventure event.
· Any kind of addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking.
· Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
· Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
· Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
· We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow participants or other people from our group or outside.
· Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
1. Note, this Camp Site does not have any fixed / proper / appropriate washrooms or bathrooms. (Toilet available 10 minutes from camp site)
2. Personal car parking at owner’s risk - route will be provided via Google maps.
3. Camp Site is safe for Women.
4. Generally, We have 50 - 50 % Male - Female ratios on our events.
5. Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only.
6. Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services.
7. Local jeeps used for Transport, can accommodate 10 people.
8. No Discount for Kids.
Things to Carry
· Water Bottles (2-3 Liters)
· Torch with Extra batteries compulsory
· Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments
· Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits.
· Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes
· Polythene bag for your garbage
· 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional)
· Good trekking shoes
· Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)
- One has to pay online full amount in advance
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided