Dear Trekkers, Nature Lovers & Photographers,
We at Sahyavihar Trekkers are glad to invite you all for Overnight Trek to HARISHCHANDRAGAD (Via Tolakhind) On 23rd-24th February 2013.
Little Info about the Fort
Type : Hill Fort
Height: 4671 ft.
Grade : Medium
Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar region of India. Its history is linked with that of MalshejGhat, and it has played a major role in guarding the surrounding region.
-Temple of Harishchandreshwar
-Caves on Harishchandragad
In winter season this place is filled with greenery.
We at Sahyavihar Trekkers, invite you to come together and witness the magic of nature this winter on Trek to Harishchandragad on 23rd February 2013.
Let's Capture the Memories together…
THINGS TO CARRY-
1. Good footwear (Mandatory).
2. Extra Pair of cloths, Towel, napkin.
3. Water (3ltr minimum).
4. Pack lunch for 23rd February 2013.
5. Sleeping bag/ sleeping mat, Blanket (Mandatory)
6.Cap / Gog / Camera (optional).
7. Insect repellent cream/ sun protection cream (optional).
8. Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet before & after the trek) (optional)
9. Personal small medical kit. (If u require usually/Optional)
10. TORCH with extra batteries (compulsory).
11. Other things as per your choice.
12. Haversack to put all these things.
Group Size :- 15.
Meeting Point: Kalyan St Depot : 6:30 am (23rd February 2013)
Cost of trek would be 800/- per head which include
• All transport Kalyan to Kalyan
• 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
Registrations are only through phone calls (Scraps, reply to this thread won’t be considered as confirmation)
If call not attended, then please send us a message "Harishchandragad Trek Enquiry”. We will call you back once we are free.
Please call for more details & booking regarding the event.
Nilesh Salvi: - +918888852174
Abhijit Tawde: - +919664088871