We Swachhand have arranged a Waterfall Rappelling at Vihi on 26th July, 2015
Duration: Dated 26th July,2015 ( One Day)
Transportation: Through Local Transport by Train / Jeep
Meeting point: 26th July, 2015 At Kasara Station at 09.15 am
All are requested to please buy local Train Return Tickets up to Kasara from your start destination.
You can board the train at the station convenient to you and alight at Kasara Station at 09.08 am.as per below train timings
06:55 am: CST
07:02 am: Byculla
07:08 am: Dadar
07:15 am: Kurla
07:19 am: Ghatkopar
07:35 am: Thane
07:47 am: Dombivili
07:54 am: Kalyan
09:08 am: Kasara
The Itinerary for the trek is as given below:
09.15 am At Kasara Station,
09.45 am at Vihigaon,
10.00 Tea/ snacks/ breakfast,
10.15 Round of Introduction of Waterfall Rappelling, dos and don’ts,
10.45 am. To 04.30 pm Waterfall Rappelling ,
04.45 pm Proceed towards Kasara Station,
We should be back in Mumbai by 08.30 PM, its tentative.
Things To be Carried Along with:
● Identity Card, ● A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has one hands free while walking ● Comfortable shoes ● Extra Pair of Clothes ● Towel/Napkins etc. ● Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling (Compulsory) ● Lunch for SUNDAY i.e. 26th July,2015 (Compulsory) ● Water bottle 02 Liters(Compulsory) ● Some ready to eat food Polythene bag for your garbage ● Medicine those if u require usually ● 2-3 bunch of News-papers ● Camera – Optional.
*** The cost for the trek is Rs 800/- per head
Cost Includes: Traveling from Kasara to Kasara Via Public Transport.
Tea, Breakfast and evening refreshments during the Trek,
Rappelling Gears & Equipment’s ,
And expertise charges.
Cost Excludes: Lunch for Saturday i.e. 26th July,2015.
Anything not mentioned above.
Personal orders of food & cold drinks.
For Details & Registration Contact our members at:
Rushikesh Sakhare 9967686828, Pravin Ghude 9920404522,
Email: - email@example.com
General Rules / Instructions for the participants and members:
- Kindly carry Identity proof for the trek.
- Anyone above 18 years can Join the Trek.
- Please book your seat (name) well in advance and reconfirm the time and date on the day of departure on phone because program may change due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Bookings for all treks shall close two (2) days before the event date.
- For treks, where a private vehicle is booked bookings shall close four (4) days in advance.
- Bookings shall strictly be on first come first serve basis.
- Each participant shall carry things as above (Please read Things to Carry) for every trek.
- The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it.
- Trek leaders have the authority to alter/modify the program/route without intimation.
- The participants are advised not to wander off from the trail.
- Always listen to leaders for instructions and stay with the entire group throughout.
- Do not destroy or dirty the archeological, historical monuments.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Any kind of addiction is strictly prohibited, ex. drinking etc.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc.If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Participants should inform the leaders if they suffer from any heart ailments, blood pressure, asthma etc. If the leaders are not informed and any untoward incident takes place, neither the leaders not Swachhand Team will be held responsible.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any mishaps/accidents during the program.Or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Please read above Instructions/ rules and regulations carefully,you are bound by the same.
- Print the copy of event and leave mail/ Copy at home, with a friend or relative or inform about the event in case of Emergency.
- If your friends/relatives coming with you on the trek please do inform them about the trek Rules above. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition, please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR, There will be ample of enjoyment but not at the cost of discipline.
- All of us have an equal responsibility in protecting our beloved forts/earth. We Team Swachannd earnestly request you to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology.
- Try to avoid plastics as much as possible. Keep all the waste with you and even if you find some waste during the trek activity, collect it and deposit at the base village at the end of the trek.
Thanks and Regards,