SUMERU TREKKERS (The Adventure out there……………..)
INVITES YOU FOR TREK TO Mt. KALSUBAI ON 16TH Oct 2016
The highest peak in the world is Mount Everest. Likewise, Kalsubai is the highest peak in the Sahyadris in Maharashtra. Kalsubai is the Everest of Maharashtra.
On the top of the peak is a small temple, which can seat at the most 3 people. The vastly spread out backwaters of Bhandardara attracts ones attention from the top. On the north we see the mountain range having forts like Ramsej, Achala, Ahivant, Saptashrungi, Markandya, Dhodap, Rawlya , Jawlya and Koldher. To the east one can spot Aundh, Vishramgad, Alang, Madan, Kulang, Matheran and Harishchandragad. There has, however, been a massive deforestation on this mountain.
Range : KALSUBAI
Time: Approx 3 hours
Height:- 5400 ft
Date: -15 & 16-10-2016 (Saturday Night & Sunday)
Participants :- 50 Only,(First come first serve)
Cost 1100/- per head
Includes:- 1) Breakfast & Tea, 2) Veg Lunch, 3) Evng Snacks, 4) Transportation from Dadar to Dadar By private bus , 5) First aid and Expertise charges.
16nd Oct 2016:
Will gather at Dadar east TT Circle (Nr Pritam Da Dhaba) by 11.00 pm.
Other Pick up Points:
Thane - Nitin Company – 12.20 am.
Kalyan - Kalyan Phata – 12.55 am (Or you can come to Nitin company ).
05:00 am: Reach base village & rest
06.30 am: Wakeup call.
07.00 am: Introduction Round, Instructions, Morning Breakfast
07.30 am: Start the Trek with sunshine.
10:30 am: Reach the top,explore fort ,photography, etc
11:30 am: Descending fort
02:00 pm: Reach base village and lunch
03:00 pm: start return journey toward Mumbai..
We will be returning to Mumbai by 8 pm tentatively
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Vijay Vanker : 97734 83465 / 86919 02227
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Facebook Page : https://web.facebook.com/sumeru.trekkers
Facebook Group : @[905440879528747:https://web.facebook.com/groups/sumerutrekkers/]
Email id : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please feel free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.