SUMERU TREKKERS (The Adventure out there)
INVITES YOU FOR A ONE DAY Mesmerizing TREK TO Kaas Plateau and Vajrai Waterfall ON 2th October 2016
Kaas Pathar is a plateau of flowers located 25 km away from Satara also known as the Valley of Flowers in Maharashtra. Recently this site is declared as a world heritage site due to excellent biodiversity present over here. Apart from numerous varieties of wild flowers (some of which are endemic to Kaas pathar only) this biodiversity site also shelters many insects, beautiful birds, amphibians, reptiles and some major mammalian species. Visiting this heaven on earth is always an outstanding experience.
The Vajrai Waterfalls, at 1840 feet, is one of the tallest waterfalls in India. It is a perennial waterfall but a very spectacular one during monsoons. People from the neighbouring places flock to this falls during the monsoons to watch the flow of the stream. The falls is situated near the Kaas flower valley and the Sahyadri hills.
Grade : Easy
Base Village : Satara
Date : 02-10-2016 (Sunday)
Participants : 50 Only,(First come first serve)
Cost 1800/- per head
1) Dadar to Dadar in Private vehicle
2) Morning Breakfast & Tea, 3) Afternoon Lunch
4) Evening Snacks Tea/Coffee. 5) Entry & guide Charges for Kaas
6) First aid and Expertise charges.
Itenary for Trek:
Meeting point: Dadar (E) at 10:30 pm on 01st October 2016 (Sat Night) at Pritam Dhaba
Reach Satara by 5.00 am and rest till 06.00am
06.00 Wakeup call
07.00 Start journey towards Kaas
07.45 Reach Kaas Explore the plateau
10:30 Start journey towards Vajrai Waterfall
11:30 Reach Vajrai (walk for almost 2 KM) and enjoy the waterfall
01:30 Start journey towards Satara
03:00 Break for Lunch
04.30 Start return journey towards Mumbai 10.00 Reaching Dadar tentatively
Emergency Medical evacuations if any required, Insurance and any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
Things To Be carry:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Cap, Camera, Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes.
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. **Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. **
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags.
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Vijay Vanker : 97734 83465 / 86919 02227 Priyanka Shelar : 7057565639 / 9156572238
Onkar Joshi : 9773412472
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Email id : email@example.com
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Paytm : 9773678366 (Tushar Kedar)
3) Cash payment - Please free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.