SUMERU TREKKERS (The Adventure out there)
Invites you to River Rafting at Kolad in Monsoon on Sunday 21st August 2016.
Water Rafting is one of the best adventures one can experience, without prior experience. The waters can’t get more adventures from here. And what more is needed, if the waters are dam controlled, which just makes sure about the safety of the participant while rafting. The River Kundalika offers you a strech of 14 kms of exciting rapids.
Safety is further taken care with Life jackets and safety helmets. So even non swimmers can join the event.
About the River Rafting in Kolad:
Date: 21st August 16
Total Distance: 12 to 14 kms
Duration: 2 hrs to 2.5 hrs(Depending on the speed of the water)
Rapids: Total 10 rapids
International Grading : IV + Category
Activity type: Adventurous
Participants : 50 Only,(First come first serve)
Cost 2500/- per head
Travelling from Dadar to Dadar by Private Bus,
Rafting Charges. (one time)
Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / non-Veg - Buffet style)3)
First aid , Sumeru Expertise & guide charges.
Itinerary of the event:-
Sunday ,21st August 16
Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East) at 5.00 am.
Start from Dadar by Private vehicle at 05:15 am sharp.
Pick up Points:
Chembur, Yogi Hotel at 05:30 am.
Vashi, Vashi Plaza at 05:50 am
Kalamboli, McDonalds at 06:10 am.
Packed Breakfast while Travel.
Travel till Kolad and reach the rafting site by 08.30 am. Briefing at 08:30 am
River rafting session starts at 09:00 am for next 2-3 hrs.
Lunch (Veg / Non-Veg) at a nearby Restaurant.
Rest for a while.
Start our journey back at 02:00 pm.
Reach Dadar tentatively by 07:00 pm.
THINGS TO CARRY:-
A bottle of water,
Towel, Napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Prefer Wearing proper fitting clothes with shorts of quick-dry material),
Footwear (preferably floaters while rafting),
Cap, Sunscreen Lotion etc,.
Medicines & Personal care those if u require usually (Optional).
Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Vijay Vanker : 97734 83465 / 86919 02227
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Facebook Page : https://web.facebook.com/sumeru.trekkers
Facebook Group : @[905440879528747:https://web.facebook.com/groups/sumerutrekkers/]
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
1) ONCE THE PAYMENT IS DONE, PLEASE MESSAGE YOUR UTR NUMBER AND YOUR NAME ON ABOVE CONTACT NUMBERS.
2) CASH PAYMENT - PLEASE FREE TO CALL ON ABOVE NUMBERS AND WE WILL ARRANGE FOR COLLECTION OF CASH.