After the grand successful inaugural trek and the second trek to be done soon, let us again have a higher level of fun.
Sahyamitra presents you once again an opportunity to have a look at the curtain of water from the inside and from above with the dual event of 'Waterfall rappelling' and 'Flying fox'
Rappelling or abseiling is the safest, commonest and fastest way to descend vertically. When done in a waterfall, it's called waterfall rappelling.
Flying fox/zip lining is used to cross over a valley without going down and up again. It is still a common way of transporting people, cattle and provisions over a valley in the remote regions of Himalayas.
So let us all come together and experience the Strength of Mother Nature.
Venue: - WATERFALL RAPPELLING AND FLYING FOX Dhangar Waterfall, Badlapur.
Category : Technical event.
Grade : easy
Base Village: Dhangar village
Cost** : Rs. 1400 /- For both Rappelling and Flying Fox.
Date & Day: - 24th July 2016, Sunday
Meeting Point: July 24th 2016 (Sunday) morning in Karjat last local
Train time: Kindly purchase return ticket to Badlapur and check the train timings for your station.
Train details - Karjat last local
Mumbai CST at 06:10am - slow train, midnight
Thane : 06:50am
Kalyan : 07:10am
** Confirmation on Full Payment only. Amount will be refunded on cancellation only in case of over-bookings and if done 5 days prior to the trek.
Bookings on 'First come, First serve' basis.
Age Limit: 8 yrs and above for the activities. First timers and newcomers are welcomed, this is a very safe event. In-fact, it will be a perfect way to taste adventure activities.
So hurry up Friends and reserve your seats for this thrilling experience
1. Transportation from Badlapur station and back.
2. Breakfast, Lunch, Tea and snacks.
3. Hiring charges of technical equipment and experts
3. All food & beverages costs apart from the ones mentioned above.
4. Any personal expenditure (Toiletries, medicines etc.)
5. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Cost Includes".