With the emergence of monsoon, we are pleased to announce upcoming Trek to Surgad Fort and Varadayini Waterfalls.
SURGAD fort is situated near Roha in the Raigad district. At the base of this fort is a village called Gherasurgad.This fort was an observation fort which guarded the trade route along the Kundalika river from Sudhagad to Revdanda fort.
Vardayini waterfall is located near Kherwadi village that falls on the Mumbai-Goa highway.
Venue: - Trek to Surgad Fort and Varadayini Waterfalls
Category : Trek (1 day)
Grade : Easy
Base Village: Ghera Surgad village
Cost** : Rs. 500 /- .
Date & Day: - 18th June 2017, Sunday
Meeting Point: 17th June 2017, Saturday Borivali station east. 11:30 pm. The bus will leave at 12 am and proceed to surgad base village via Western Express Highway -Sion-Chembur-Vashi-Panvel.
kindly register and pay online by by visiting our website www.sahyamitra.com.
Registrations open .
click on the below link for registrations:
Please message your payment id to +919769765127 once the payment is made succesfully or forward the confirmation email received from payumoney to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Confirmation on Full Payment only. Amount will be refunded on cancellation only in case of over-bookings and if done 5 days prior to the trek.
Bookings on 'First come, First serve' basis.
1. Transportation from Mumbai and back.
2. Breakfast,Tea and snacks.
3. Trekking Expertise
3. All food & beverages costs apart from the ones mentioned above.
4. Any personal expenditure (Toiletries, medicines etc.)
5. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Cost Includes".
For more details on our upcoming Treks log on to www.sahyamitra.com
Few Do’s and Don’ts:
• Avoid littering and kindly ensure all city waste is carried back or disposed off appropriately.
• Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited during the event.
• A group is a cohesive unit only if it acts together, avoid acting on your own and coordinate with the leader and deputy.
• Member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
• Please understand that treks are not a kind of picnics, so please don’t expect luxury and absolute comforts.
• Event is safe. Most of the accidents, if happened here, have been due to the foolhardiness of humans. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, Sahyamitra cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness, Loss of property and such other unforeseen eventualities.
• The Trek/Itinerary can be changed/modified/cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances without any prior notice.