Join us for river rafting at Kundalika, on 14th May 2016
Location: Kolad Mumbai – Goa Highway
NON SWIMMERS CAN ALSO JOIN.
• This is a very safe game.
• Best quality life jackets and helmets will be provided.
• Swimming skills – No need to worry there.
• Age limit: strictly above 15 yrs
• Previous experience – Not necessary.
• Best and Experienced instructor’s.
Meet at Panvel Station: 6:30 AM
Reach by 8.30 am.
Breakfast 8.30 am.
Rafting at 9.00 am
Return journey to Mumbai start at 3.30 pm.
Reach Mumbai at 7 pm approx.
Fees – Rs. 2250/per head
Limited Seats, only 15 participants. Confirmation only after receiving Registration amount of Rs 1500/-.
To Make payment, please click here.
Registration is on first come first serve basis.
Camp Fee Includes –
Transportation from Mumbai to Kolad and Back.
Best Quality Safety Gear
What is not included in fees:
• Anything not mentioned in included list considered it to be out of package.
Participants must carry:
• 1 liter of water (at least)
• Sun cap/Windcheater/Umbrella
• Extra pair of clothes (optional)
• Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
• Camera (Optional)
• Medicines that you require usually. (Optional)
• Electral/Tang powder/Glucone-D
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
• Fee does not include extra charges incurred by the participants for extra food, drinks, transportation, lodging, etc. apart from provided by Keen Venturers & Trekkers.
• The above given schedule may vary slightly or completely according to the circumstances then.
• Any kind of misbehavior with the organizers or participants will not be tolerated and such people will be expelled from the trek then and there.
For Registrations and Booking please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Call us at:
Please call on these numbers or SMS for registrations