Greetings of the day from Krishna River Camp !!!
River Bank Camping @ Krishna River Camp enroute Panchgani.
At Rs.2000/per adult and Rs.1000 per kid (3-8yrs) inclusive of all taxes, meals, barbecue, Rural Backdrop; Open Country Side with Hills. Authentic Rural Indian Meal / Snack; overnight Camping-adventure activities. In case you join post lunch at 4pm than the same package cost would be Rs.1800. A group discount of 10percent is applicable for a group of 10 adult members and above.
Contact : Milan Wadkar @ 9819833345 for booking or email us at email@example.com.
· 12pm check in - Allocation of tents for group
· 1-2- Lunch ( Veg Buffet)
· 2-4.30- Swim in the river with life jackets , build raft and ride it
· 5-6- Evening Tea and snacks
· 6-7- Try your hands on Archery , Air rifle.
· 7.30-8.30 - DIY barbecue, we provide 200 gms marinated chicken for NV and paneer potatoes for veg
· 9-10.30 - Dinner ( Veg or Non Veg Buffet)
· 10.30- Group Campfire (limited Time- Once fired – till it last)
· 11.30pm wind up
Important Note: The time period between 10.30pm to 7am are silent hours and hence no music or loud noises are permitted during the same time. Please respect the privacy of fellow campers. Any person or group found flouting the same would be asked to leave the campsite without any refunds.
· 8-9 Break Fast - Tea and Upma/ Pohe Tea
· 9.30-10 Bullock Cart Ride (max group of 6)
· 11-12pm- Check out before 12pm.
Post check out options:
· Take a Self driven local wai tour - Picturesque Balkavdi Dam, Dhom Dam, Dholya Ganpati Temple, Menavli Ghat, Nana Phadnavis Wada and Narsinha Temple; OR
· Self driven Panchgani & Mahableshwar Tour.
· Wai is approximately 250kms from Mumbai or ~4.5hrs and 90kms from Pune or ~2hrs
Buffet menu is fixed for campers as follows:
· Lunch is veg for all campers, Mix vegetable gravy, ground nut sabji, dal, rice, chapatti, bhakri.
· Barbecue will be DIY chicken marinated for nv and paneer potaoes for veg.
· Dinner will be suke chicken suke rassaa bhakri chapati rice for nov veg and mutter paneer masala, potato sabji and Dal tadka for veg.
Facilities included in customized package:
· Group Tent (with Sleeping Gadi/air bed; Pillows and 1 Kashmiri Kambal)
· Shared Washrooms Rooms and Toilets tents are available at the campsite with running water.
· Common Space for recreation.
· All meals are village cooked (enjoy local flavors).
· Water would be mineral for drinking and borewell for cooking
· Shared amenities like: Chairs; Tables and Gazebos
Recommended Checklist for Camping:
· Mosquito Repellent (odomos)
· Trackpants or Leggings; Shorts / Three Fourths; T¬Shirts; Cap or Hat
· Change Clothes and Swimming Trunks
· Winter wear strictly
· Towel and Soap, personal toiletries
· Cap/Hat; hand mirror
· Personal Medical Kit (General Medical Kit will be available at campsite)
· Personal Water bottles (we will be providing drinking mineral water at campsite as part of package;
· You are to refill your bottles from the dispenser)
Camping Ground Rules:
· We follow strict eco¬tourism policy (no littering, we take back everything that we carry to campsite). We provide litter bins across the campsite.
· Kindly take care of your personal belongings; We will not be responsible for them.
· Please leave your shoes outside the tents.
· Eating of food not allowed inside the tents.
· Use of sharp objects or cooking inside the tent not allowed.
· No Smoking inside tents, on meal tables. Smoking strictly outside the campsite.
· Drugs not allowed in our camping area.
Important Note: Plz respect the privacy of fellow campers/groups. Any person or group found flouting the same or creating nuisance would be asked to leave the campsite without any refunds.