Greetings of the day from Krishna River Camp !!!
River Bank Camping @ Krishna River Camp enroute Panchgani.
At Rs.1800/per adult inclusive of all taxes, meals, barbecue, Rural Backdrop; Open Country Side with Hills. Authentic Rural Indian Meal / Snack; overnight Camping-adventure activities.
Contact : Milan Wadkar @ 9819833345 for booking or email us at email@example.com.
· 4pm : check in : allocation of tents
· 4.30-5.3pm : swim in the river with life jackets and bamboo Raft ride.
· 6pm Evening Tea with Snacks : (2 Desi Vada pav each pax)
· 6.30pm-6.30 Try your hands on archery , Air rifle , Darts (would not be done if it rains)
· 7.30-8.30pm - DIY barbecue, we provide 200 gms marinated chicken for NV and paneer potatoes for veg.
· 9-10.30pm - Dinner ( Veg or Non Veg Buffet)
· 10.30pm- Campfire (limited Time- once fired , till it last-wud not be done if it rains)
· 11.30pm wind up (no music allowed after 10 pm)
Important Note: As we have village gram panchayat permission till 12am only , wind up strictly after 12am; No chatting, discussing, singing inside or outside tents after 12am; all campers have to sleep compulsorily ; plz respect privacy of other campers. No music after 10pm. Any person or group found flouting the same would be asked to leave the campsite without any refunds.
· 8.30-9 Break Fast - Tea and Upma/ Pohe Tea.
· 9.30am Bullock Cart ride (maximum 6 people)
Post check out options:
· Take a Self driven local wai tour - Picturesque Balkavdi Dam, Dhom Dam, Dholya Ganpati Temple, Menavli Ghat, Nana Phadnavis Wada and Narsinha Temple; OR
· Self driven Panchgani & Mahableshwar Tour.
· Wai is approximately 250kms from Mumbai or ~4.5hrs and 90kms from Pune or ~2hrs
Buffet menu is fixed for campers as follows:
· Barbecue will be DIY chicken marinated for nv and paneer potaoes for veg.
· Dinner will be suke chicken suke rassaa bhakri chapati rice for nov veg and mutter paneer masala, potato sabji and Dal tadka for veg.
Facilities included in customized package:
· Group Tent (with Sleeping Gadi/air bed; Pillows and 1 Kashmiri Kambal)
· Shared Washrooms Rooms and Toilets tents are available at the campsite with running water.
· Common Space for recreation.
· All meals are village cooked (enjoy local flavors).
· Water would be mineral for drinking and borewell for cooking
· Shared amenities like: Chairs; Tables and Gazebos
Recommended Checklist for Camping:
· Mosquito Repellent (odomos)
· Trackpants or Leggings; Shorts / Three Fourths; T¬Shirts; Cap or Hat
· Change Clothes and Swimming Trunks
· Monsoon wear strictly
· Towel and Soap, personal toiletries
· Cap/Hat; hand mirror
· Personal Medical Kit (General Medical Kit will be available at campsite)
· Personal Water bottles (we will be providing drinking mineral water at campsite as part of package;
· You are to refill your bottles from the dispenser)
Camping Ground Rules:
· We follow strict eco¬tourism policy (no littering, we take back everything that we carry to campsite). We provide litter bins across the campsite.
· Kindly take care of your personal belongings; We will not be responsible for them.
· Please leave your shoes outside the tents.
· Eating of food not allowed inside the tents.
· Use of sharp objects or cooking inside the tent not allowed.
· No Smoking inside tents, on meal tables. Smoking strictly outside the campsite.
· Drugs not allowed in our camping area.