A day trek to Naneghat, top pinnacle is visible en-route to the famous Malshej ghat from Murbad. During Satavaahana period traders used Naneghat as the route to junnar so it's named as naneghat as it's used as a tollgate.
Difficulty Level: Moderate. Elevation: 750 meters.
• Start from Dadar at 7:00 a.m. by a private mini bus (3 hours journey approx with one halt at Murbad)
• Reach Naneghat base - 10:00 a.m.
• Introduction & event briefing at the base - 15 minutes
• Ascend trek to Naneghat from the base (2- 3 hours approx)
• Explore Naneghat (30 minutes)
• Lunch at Naneghat (1.00 pm - 2.00 pm)
• Descend trek to the base (2 hours approx)
• Return journey at 5:00 p.m. to Mumbai (4 hours approx)
INR 700 per head, Inclusive of private min bus journey from Mumbai - Naneghat base - Mumbai, breakfast & Veg Lunch.
If we incur extra expense, it will be shared accordingly.
Meetup listing has more details about online payment.
If using Paytm: send Money to 8080911557, Mention naneghat in the Optional details.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ rain poncho.
• Cap/ Hat, Torch.
• A spare set of clothes.
• Mosquito Repellent cream.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Please do not cause delay for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not create any sort of inconvenience to the fellow participants or the event host.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the event.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
•Washroom facilities are inadequate during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• If participant cancel their registration on the day of the event, a refund of 90% is paid.
for any inquiry reach out to 8080911557.