contact +91 8080911557/ 9833044619 for any inquiry
Take part in trek to the tallest peak of Maharasthra, Kalsubai also known as the Everest of Maharashtra with an elevation of 1522 m where we will be ascending from a very least known trail with no ladders, stairs or any other support unlike what we see in the trail from Bari village. Explore the unexplored with #ramblersindia
There are three trails to Kalsubai that have been discovered so far, we will be ascending from indore village while we scale heights we see the the mighty kalsubai peak from north side with a long ridge i.e. more than 1 km. Have our lunch on the top of the peak and descend towards bari village.
Difficulty Level: Moderate. Elevation: 1522 m, Total Trek distance: 9 k.m.
• Reporting time at Kasara 03:00 AM (Take 12:14 AM CST - Kasara local train)
• Reach Indore village by hired jeep.
• Breakfast at Indore village.
• Event briefing and introduction.
• Ascend to the Kalsubai summit ( 6 k.m. approx 4 - 5 hours).
• Reach the highest point of Maharashtra & Relax.
• Descend to the Bari village.
• Lunch at the base village.
• Reach Kasara railway station by Private hired jeep.
INR 750 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kasara - base village - Kasara by private hired vehicle, lunch, breakfast & miscellaneous charges.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
Online Payment link: http://imojo.in/indore
No offline or spot cash payment!
Digital Wallets (Chillr, Freecharge, Mobikwik,Paytm & Paytonic) : Send Money to 8080911557, Mention Kalsubai in the Optional details.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid tights, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Cap/ Hat
• toiletry kit, tissue roll, sun screen lotion
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ slippers
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries
• Don't wear jewelry items or expensive accessories
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage
• Personal medicines if any
• ID Proof is mandatory
• optimistic mind and be a good team player
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Private vehicle journey is from Kasara railway station to the base village.
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music or tease animals during trek.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facilities are inadequate during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount or concession if coming by own vehicle.
• A refund of 50% is paid if participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event,No refund for no show.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/