Start the trek during twilight hours from the base village so as to experience night trek while reaching the first halt of the day i.e. prabalmachi plateau which is base for Kalavantin Durg & Prabalgad.
Have delicious dinner, camp in tents with campfire, fun activities with Trek to the mighty Prabalghad on the next day through forest hence most of the trail will be shaded though it's a sunny day.
Pic: Kalavantindurg from Prabalghad.
Prabalghad is adjacent to the famous Kalavantin Durg. The breadth taking views from the top of Prabalgad especially view of kalavantin durg will bring an immense amount of pleasure despite tiring journey to reach the top.
Difficulty: Medium, Total distance: 12 km approx, Highest elevation: 2300 feet
• Assemble at Panvel Railway Station - 5.00 p.m.
• Reach Thakurwadi village by private hired vehicle (6.00 p.m.)
• Ascend trek to Prablamchi - ( 2 hours approx)
• Delicious dinner (Bakri, pitla, rice & dal) at Prabalmachi - 9.00 p.m.
• Campfire at Prabalmachi
• Night rest in tents - 11:00 p.m.
• Wake up call, dismantle tents (6.00 a.m.)
• Freshup & Breakfast at Prabalmachi- 1 hour
• Ascend Trek to Prabalgad - (3 hours approx)
• Reach the top of the prabalghad (11. 00 a.m.)
• Explore Prabalghad - 1 hour.
• Descend trek to Prabalmachi
• Lunch break - 1 hour
• Trek towards the base village takurvadi (5.00 p.m.)
• Reach Panvel railway station by private vehicle from base village (6.00 p.m.)
INR 750 per head, Inclusive of transport from Panvel - base village - Panvel by privately hired vehicle, dinner, tenting accommodation on DAY1; breakfast, lunch on DAY2.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
Online Payment link: http://imojo.in/prabalghad
No offline or spot cash payment!
Digital Wallets (Chillr, Freecharge, Mobikwik,Paytm & Paytonic) : Send Money to 8080911557, Mention Kalsubai in the Optional details.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid tights, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Bedding like Sleeping bag or blanket
• Cap/ Hat
• toiletry kit, tissue roll, sun screen lotion
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ slippers
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries
• Don't wear jewelry items or expensive accessories
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage
• Personal medicines if any
• ID Proof is mandatory
• optimistic mind and be a good team player
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Private vehicle journey is from Panvel railway station to the base village.
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music or tease animals during trek.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Separate tented accommodation for females.
• Tents may be shareable of 2/3/4/6 persons.
• Washroom facility is available at prabalmachi during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Participants should be cheerful and ready to volunteer to carry extra weight like tents etc. when requested by the trek leader.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount/ concession if bringing own tent.
• A refund of 50% is paid if participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event,No refund for no show.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/