Ghangad is the least known but one of the most beautiful forts in Pune region, Fort has a bastion, water cisterns, temple. From the top backwaters of mulshi lake, Sarasgad, Sudhagad, Tail Baila etc. are visible.
Experience awesome trek with #ramblers to Ghangad as well as short halt at Independence point where the beautiful Andharban valley can be seen. Also we have added a visit to Tamini ghat in the itinerary (Google it to see how beautiful this mountain pass is!!! )
Difficulty Level: Moderate, Elevation: 3000 feet.
• Start from Dadar at 11:45 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel ( 150 km, 5 hours journey approx with short halts on the way)
• Reach Ekole village - 06:00 a.m.
• Fresh up & Breakfast - 1 hour
• Event briefing & introduction - 15 minutes
• Ascend trek to Ghangad fort - 07:00 a.m.
• Explore the Fort, capture the beautiful scenic landscapes.
• Descend trek to the base.
• Lunch at Ekole Village (1.00 pm - 2.00 pm)
• Start to #Tamini ghat with a short halt at Independence point (near to Andharban trail starting point)
• Halt for short duration at some nice place on Tamini ghat (one of the beautiful ghat sections in Maharastra, Connects pune to konkan region.)
• Return journey at 4:00 p.m. from Tamini ghat to Mumbai (4 hours approx with 1 short break)
Please read Checklist along with tips during Monsoon treks.
INR 900 per head, Inclusive of private vehicle journey from Mumbai - Ekole - taminighat- Mumbai, breakfast, lunch & miscellaneous charges.
Exclusions: any other expense not mentioned above.
If we incur extra expense, it will be shared accordingly.
Online Payment details are mentioned in the expenses section in our meetup link
If using Paytm: send Money to 8080911557, Mention Andharban in the Optional details.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks (e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.).
• Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ rain poncho.
• Cap/ Hat, Torch.
• Mosquito Repellent cream.
• A spare set of clothes & footwear ( slipper/ flip-flops)
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• Camera to capture the beautiful landscapes.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Please do not cause delay for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facilities are inadequate during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event and not to create any sort of inconvenience to fellow participants.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Organizer, Event hosts are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• A refund of 60% is provided if participant cancels their registration.
•No refund will be provided If participant miss the bus.
• Minimum strength required 15, Maximum limit 35.
for any inquiry reach out to 8080911557.