Special event on Maharashtra day with a leisure evening simple trek suitable for all ages, beginners to Sunset point in Matheran from Dhodani village. Witness the beautiful sunset from the highest elevation of the trek and fulfill your appetite with Veg dinner at the base village.
Difficulty: EASY, Highest elevation: 800m, Total Distance: 6 k.m. approx.
• Assemble at Neral Railway Station - 3:15 P.M.
• Reach Matheran hill station from Neral by a private hired vehicle - 4:00 P.M.
• Event briefing and introduction.
• Visit Matheran market.
• Hike to Sunset point from market.
• Relax at Sunset point with mesmerizing sunset.
• Descend trek to the base village (90 mintues)
• Veg Dinner at base village (1 hour)
• Reach Panvel railway station by private hired vehicle.
INR 450 per head, Inclusive of transport from Neral - Matheran, Dhodani - Panvel by private hired vehicle, matheran entry fee & dinner.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
Online Payment link: http://imojo.in/sunset
No offline or spot cash payment!
Digital Wallets (Chillr, Freecharge, Mobikwik,Paytm & Paytonic) : Send Money to 8080911557, Mention "your contact number" in the Optional details.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid tights, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Cap/ Hat
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries
• Don't wear jewelry items or expensive accessories
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage
• Personal medicines if any
• ID Proof is mandatory
• optimistic mind and be a good team player
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Private vehicle journey is from base village to Panvel railway station.
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music or tease animals during trek.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facilities are inadequate during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount or discount/ concession if coming by own vehicle.
• A refund of 50% is paid if participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, No refund for no show.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/