Andharban is one of the most famous trails in Pune - Konkan region. This trail is complete descend that starts from Pimpri and ends at Bhira dam.
After crossing three river streams the trail passes through different terrains. Experience the wilderness of flora which is the paradise sight for nature lovers that's why it's the most popular trek in Maharasthra. Check out the beautiful captures of our previous event at http://www.meetup.com/rambler/photos/27295396/ Lets mark our foot prints and come back with the mesmerizing memories of Andharban.
Note: Only those who paid online & confirmed will be moved to the RSVP "YES" list from Waiting list.
Please read the event instructions before signing up for the event!!
Difficulty Level: Moderate, Elevation: 2100 feet, Distance: 18k.m.
• Start from Dadar on friday midnight i.e. 29th October 12:00 a.m. by a private bus with pickup points on the way at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel ( 150 km, 5 hours journey approx with short breaks on the way)
• Reach Pimpri Dam - 06:00 a.m.
• Fresh up & Breakfast - 1 hour
• Event briefing & introduction - 15 minutes
• Start the hike from Pimpri dam to explore the wilderness of Andharban - 08:00 a.m.
• Lunch break (1.00 pm - 2.00 pm)
• Resume the trail.
• Reach Bhira dam which is the end point of Andharban trail & relax for an hour.
• Return journey at 4:00 p.m. from Bhira Dam to Mumbai (4 hours approx with 2 short breaks)
INR 900 per head, Inclusive of private mini bus journey from Mumbai - Andharban - Mumbai, breakfast, evening refreshments (tea & snacks) & miscellaneous charges.
Exclusions: Lunch and any other expense not mentioned above.
If we incur extra expense, it will be shared accordingly.
Only Online payment: Please call or whatsapp at 8080911557 for more details.
If using Paytm: send Money to 8080911557, Mention Andharban in the Optional details.
No spot cash payment!!
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable full length clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Packed lunch.
• Fluids, fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Raincoat/ waterproof jacket/ rain poncho.
• Cap/ Hat, Torch.
• Mosquito Repellent cream, sunscreen lotion.
• A spare set of clothes & footwear (slippers, flipflops after the event)
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Please do not cause delay for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not create any sort of inconvenience to the fellow participants or the event host.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facilities are inadequate during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• If participant cancel their registration before the event begins, a refund of 60% is paid.
• If participant missed the bus no refund will be provided.
for any inquiry reach out to 8080911557.