Andharban is one of the most famous trails in Pune - Konkan region. The trail is a descend trek that starts from Pimpri which ends at Bhira dam.
After crossing three river streams, the trail passes through different terrains by giving us an experience of flora into the wilderness with some breathtaking sights for nature lovers, hence it's the most popular trek in Maharasthra during monsoon.
Lets mark our foot prints and come back with the mesmerizing memories of Andharban.
Difficulty Level: Moderate, Trek Distance: 15 k.m approx
• Start from Dadar at 11:30 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel.
• Fresh up & Breakfast at Pimpri village - 1 hour
• Event briefing & introduction - 15 minutes
• Start the hike from Pimpri dam to explore the wilderness of Andharban - 08:00 a.m.
• Lunch break ( BYO, 1 hour)
• Resume the trail.
• Reach Bhira dam which is the end point of Andharban trail & relax for an hour.
• Return journey at 4:00 p.m. from Bhira Dam to Mumbai (4 hours approx with 2 short breaks)
• Bid adieu to the event and share the captures, memories later through Whatsapp group.
INR 950 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai - base village - Mumbai by private bus, Breakfast & evening snacks.
excluded: lunch, If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment link: http://go.eventshigh.com/payforandharban
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes/ sandals with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Raincoat (mandatory).
• A small plastic bag for keeping mobile, wallet and camera.
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes.
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at bhira base village and bhira dam exit.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• No group discount is applicable.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/