This is one the beautiful treks in Monsoon with waterfalls as well as pass through rivulet. Apart from that this is historical place related to Mythology
Attractions of this visit would be valmiki ashram. Please note this trek doesn't involve reaching to the top of the Ajoba which stands at 4500 feet.
• Assemble at Asangaon Railway Station - 9:15 a.m (Take 07:18 AM CST - Asangaon local train)
• Depart to base Village by Private vehicle - 09:30 a.m.(journey 1 hour approx)
• Introduction round on the way or at base village.
• Breakfast at Dolkhamb/base Village.
• Hike to Valmiki Ashram - 30 minutes.
• Explore the Ashram - 30 minutes.
• Trek to Sitecha Palna (cradle of Sitamai) from the ashram - 2 hours.
• Descend back to the base village - 1 hour.
• Lunch at the village - 1 hour.
• Commence the return journey from Dehene to Asangaon by Private Vehicle - 06:30 p.m
• Reach Asangaon railway staion & bid adieu to the event.
INR 700 per head, Inclusive of transport from Asangaon - base village - Asangaon by privately hired vehicle, breakfast, lunch & miscellaneous charges.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment link: http://imojo.in/ajoba
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes/ Sports Sandals/outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid tights, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Raincoat or Poncho
• Cap/ Hat
• toiletry kit
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ slippers
• Don't wear jewelry items or expensive accessories
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage
• Personal medicines if any
• ID Proof is mandatory
• optimistic mind and be a good team player
How to reach:
From Mumbai: Take 07:18 AM CST - Asangaon local train.
From Pune: Prefer coming till kalyan and catch a local train from kalyan to Asangaon.
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Private vehicle journey is from Asangaon railway station to the base village.
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music or tease animals during trek.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facilities are inadequate during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount/ concession if bringing own tent.
• A refund of 40% is paid if participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event.
• No refund for no show.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/