Trek to Peb fort or vikatgad in Matheran ranges near Neral where we can see meditation caverns en route to the top that pass through forest, ladder, also a rock patch that needs to be climbed.
Difficulty Level: Moderate, Highest Elevation: 631 m, Distance: 10 km approx
Please read the event instructions before signing up for the event!!
• Assemble at Neral Railway Station - 8.00 AM
• Breakfast at Neral.
• walk from Neral station to Anandwadi
• Trek to Peb fort from base village Fanaswadi - 09.00 AM
• Reach the Summit of Peb Fort - 12.00 PM
• Lunch Break & Photography session - 30 min
• Descend towards Matheran via toy train track. 3.00 PM
• Reach Neral Railway station From Matheran by shared cab - 4.00 PM
INR 200 per head inclusive of breakfast at Neral, travel by shared taxi from Matheran - Neral & miscellaneous.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
Paytm, Paytonic, Mobikwik, Chillr: send Money to 8080911557, Mention Peb in the Optional details.
Can also be paid by cash during spot registration (Do not accept demonetized INR 500/1000 notes).
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes or outdoor boots with good grip.
• Full sleeve top and full length bottom (avoid wearing shorts)
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Packed lunch
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Cap/ Hat
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries, Sun screen lotion(optional)
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
How to reach:
From Central ZONE take 6:10 AM Fast train to Karjat, disembark at Neral Station
06:10 am - Mumbai CST
06:24 am - Dadar
06:31 am - Kurla
06:50 am - Thane
07:20 am - Kalyan
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Do not cause any sort of inconvenience for the fellow participants.
• Participants are requested not to hamper the schedule and delay the event.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music during trails.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at Neral railway station.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• If participant cancel their registration before the event begins or one day before the event, a refund of 60% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant leaves in between or willing to go to matheran.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/