Let's celebrate New year's Eve in the midst of nature far away from the hustle bustle with campfire at 2000 feet above sea level and also those who are interested can take part in the charity program to start the new year with by donating blankets, food supplies, stationary items.
Activity 1: Trek to Sarasgad (Grade - Easy, Elevation - 1600 feet)
Activity 2: Trek to Devkund waterfall (Grade - Easy)
Activity 3: Trek to Sudhagad with camping (Grade - Moderate, Elevation 200feet)
Strictly for nature lovers who want's to celebrate new year eve in the midst of nature with campfire, night stay in tents.
Highlights of the event:
1. Three treks in the Raigad district.
2.Night stay in tents & New Year celebrations with campfire.
3. Delicious Maharashtra food prepared on firewood.
4. Star gazing.
Please read the event instructions before signing up for the event!!
• Start from Dadar to pali village by a private bus at 11:30 p.m. (5 hours journey approx with 2 halts). See Event instructions for Bus pickup points.
• Reach Pali - 5:30 a.m.
• Fresh up and events briefing (30 minutes).
• Ascend trek to Sarasgad from Pali village (90 minutes approx)
• Reach the top of Sarasgad & explore the fort.
• Descend to the base village (1 hour approx)
• Breakfast at Pali (30 minutes).
• Head to Bhira, the base village of Devkund waterfalls by private bus.
• Trek to Devkund through grasslands & forest. (3 hours)
• Reach the blue lagoon of Devkund waterfalls, dip in the chilled water, relax, photos etc. (1 -2 hours)
• Trek to the bhira village (2 hours).
• Lunch at Bhira village (1 hour).
• Head to Thakurwadi village, base of the mighty Sudhagad fort.
• Trek to Sudhagad (150 minutes approx)
• Go to the echo point on Day 1 If daylight exists or on Day2 morning.
• Set up the campsite with tents, campfire etc. (30 minutes)
• Dinner break (1 hour) - 8:30 - 9:30 p.m.
• Hangout at the campfire with stories, experiences and few fun games.
• Bed time in tents.
• Wake up call - 6am
• Freshup & Breakfast - 30 minutes
• Visit Maha Darwaja & explore the fort (1 hour approx)
• Descend trek to the base (2 hours)
• Return journey to Mumbai from Thakurvadi (3 hours approx)
• Bid adieu to the event and share the captures, memories later through whatsapp group.
INR 1699 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai - Pali - Bhira - Thakurvadi- Mumbai by private bus, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, guide charges, tenting on DAY1 & breakfast on DAY2.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
Online Payment link: imojo.in/2017
Digital Wallets (Chillr, Freecharge, Mobikwik,Paytm & Paytonic) : Send Money to 8080911557, Mention happy2017 in the Optional details.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Bedding that includes Sleeping bag or blanket (mandatory).
• Wind cheater/ Sweater.
• Cap/ Hat
• toiletry kit, tissue roll.
• Spare set of clothes & flip-flops/ slippers.
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries, Sun screen lotion(optional)
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Bus pick up points: Hotel Pritam at Dadar on the way at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel ( 4 hours journey approx with short breaks on the way)
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music or tease animals during trek.
• Music can be played at campsite.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Separate tented accommodation for females.
• Tents may be shareable of 2/3/4/6 persons.
• Washroom facilities at camp site is inadequate during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant miss the bus.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/