Experience awesome two treks in one day with #ramblers to Ghangad as well as trek to Korigad.
Ghangad is the least known but one of the most beautiful forts in Pune region, Fort has a bastion, water cisterns, temple. Backwaters of mulshi lake, Sarasgad, Sudhagad, Tail Baila etc. are visible from the top of this fort.
Difficulty Level: Moderate, Elevation: 3000 feet.
Korigad seen from many forts near lonavala region has a huge plateau, the fort wall perimeter is intact and covers 2 k.m. approx. Lets experience the picturesque views from the top of the fort
Difficulty Level: Easy, Elevation: 3028 feet.
• Start from Dadar at 11:30 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel ( 150 km, 5 hours journey approx with short halts on the way)
• Reach Ekole village - 06:00 a.m.
• Fresh up & Breakfast - 1 hour
• Event briefing & introduction - 15 minutes
• Ascend trek to Ghangad fort - 07:00 a.m.
• Explore the Fort, capture the beautiful scenic landscapes.
• Descend trek to the base.
• Lunch at Ekole Village (12.00 pm - 12:30 pm)
• Start to Peth Shahpur village from Ekole (1 hour journey approx)
• Ascend trek to Korigad (2:00 pm)
• Explore the Korigad by walking on the perimeter of the fort wall (2 km. approx)
• Descend trek to the base village
• Return journey at 4:30 p.m. from Korigad base village to Mumbai (4 hours approx with 1 short break)
INR 950 per head, Inclusive of private vehicle journey from Mumbai - Ekole - Peth - Mumbai, breakfast, lunch & miscellaneous charges.
Exclusions: any other expense not mentioned above.
If we incur extra expense, it will be shared accordingly.
Online Payment link: imojo.in/ghangad
Digital Wallets (Chillr, Freecharge, Mobikwik,Paytm & Paytonic) : Send Money to 8080911557, Mention Ghangad in the Optional details.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla, fruits, etc.)
• Wind cheater/ Sweater.
• Cap/ Hat
• torch, sun screen loton (optional)
• toiletry kit, tissue roll/mosquito repellent.
• Spare set of clothes & flip-flops/ slippers.
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Bus pick up points: Hotel Pritam at Dadar on the way at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel ( 4 hours journey approx with short breaks on the way)
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music or tease animals during trek.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available for ladies at Ekole village.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant miss the bus.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/