How about beholding fireflies at a secluded location near the village in the dark with delicious dinner prepared on firewood by our beloved chef Pandari, relax for the day with fun activities. Later next day while returning back to Kasara have lunch at Bari village.
Highlights of the event:
• Capture scenic pictures during the event.
• Delicious home made food prepared on firewood.
• Reporting time at Kasara 03:00 PM (Take 12:28 PM CST - Kasara local train)
• Reach camping location in a hired vehicle - 3 hours
• Event Briefing & introduction - 15 min
• Outdoor games/ activities.
• Set up tents.
• Explore the area to watch fireflies.
• Dinner at campsite or village.
• Hangout at the campfire with stories, experiences, songs etc.
• Bed time in tents
• Wake up call - 08:00 AM.
• Fresh up and breakfast - 1 hour.
• Depart to Bari village for lunch.
• Reach Kasara railway station.
INR 1050 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kasara- camping location - Kasara by hired vehicle, dinner, tent stay on DAY1 & breakfast, lunch on DAY2.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
Online Payment link: http://imojo.in/firefly
No Cash or spot payment!
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Raincoat (mandatory as it might rain).
• Bedding that includes Sleeping bag or blanket (mandatory).
• Cap/ Hat/mosquito repellent.
• torch with extra pair of battery
• toiletry kit, tissue roll.
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ floaters.
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries, Sun screen lotion(optional)
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Separate tented accommodation for females.
• Tents may be shareable of 2/3/4/6 persons.
• Washroom facility is inadequate during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No concession in event fee if bringing own tent.
• No group discount is applicable.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 60% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/