Experience the thrill of rappelling at bhivpuri upper waterfall conducted by highly qualified and experienced personal with international graded equipments where your safety will be taken to the utmost priority with the required equipment's like belay, harness etc. under constant supervision.
Difficulty Level: Easy, Type: Thrill, Highest elevation 210 m.
Itinerary:• Report at Bhivpuri Road Railway Station - 9.30 AM onwards (Refer how to reach)
Expenses:INR 1050 per head Inclusive of waterfall rappelling, technical setup charges, breakfast, lunch(Veg/ Non Veg) to and fro transportation charges from station to Base village.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following Online Payment Link: http://go.eventshigh.com/bhivpuri
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
How to Reach:
Report Bhivpuri at 09:45 a.m., Take 7:53 a.m. CST - Khopoli train.Road- Reach Umroli village.
Train- By Passenger/ Express train to Karjat, From Karjat take mumbai local towards CST.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes/ Sports Sandals/outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Preferable Full length T-shirt and Full length track pants. (Avoid Jeans or shorts or thick pants which will be very discomfort during waterfall rappelling)
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 1 liter of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Raincoat or Poncho
• toiletry kit
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ slippers
• Don't wear jewelry items or expensive accessories
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage
• Personal medicines if any
• ID Proof is mandatory
• Waterproof camera (optional)
• optimistic mind and be a good team player
Minimum age: 12 years or less than that if prior experience in rappelling.
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit.
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• All the required safety equipment's will be provided during the course of rappelling event and constantly monitored by experts until the participant reaches the end point of the rappelling.
• Shared vehicle journey is to & fro between Base village and Bhivpuri.
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at base village during the course of the event.
• Changing room is available after waterfall rappelling at base village.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No concession fee for minors.• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy. It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.