After an over night journey from the hustling bustling city you feel awestruck waking up in the misty morning at a village midst of green carpet majestic picturesque landscape views surrounded by few of the very famous trekking peaks in Maharasthra.
spend a day out in Bhandardara region, the paradise destination of Maharasthra in Ahmed Nagar district.
This event covers all the major attractions of Bhandaradara in a private vehicle from Mumbai and involves a little walk to see the fascinating points.
Attractions of this event:
• Picturesque paradise locations, scenic landscapes, mountains, waterfalls and green pastures everywhere.
• Randhe waterfalls.
• Kokankadas at samrad & Ghatghar.
• Bhandardara Lake.
• Sandhan Valley entry point.
• Ancient Amrutheshwar temple.
• Necklace waterfall.
• Delicious food prepared on firewood.
• Start from Dadar at 11:00 p.m. by a private bus ( 5 hours journey approx with one halt at Kasara)
• Wake up call 6:00 a.m.
• Fresh up & breakfast - 7:00 - 8:00 a.m.
• Visit Randhe waterfall, the famous waterfall in Bhandaradara region.
• Reach Bhandardara, visit to the scenic arthur lake & wilson dam (entry to the dam is restricted)
• Amrutheswar temple, dates back to older than 10th Century.
• Visit Necklace waterfall
• Lunch at Samrad prepared on firewood.
• Visit Kokankada, one of the most beautiful cliff where water splashes back from the waterfall during monsoon.
• kokankada near Ghatghar dam, this lies in the border of thane & nagar district.
• Return journey from Samrad to Mumbai by private bus (hours approx. with one halt)
INR 1000 per head - Inclusive of private bus journey, breakfast & lunch.
If we incur extra expense, it will be shared accordingly.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment link: http://go.eventshigh.com/pay2ramblers-bhandardara
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothes (avoid tights, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Raincoat or Poncho
• Cap/ Hat
• toiletry kit
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ slippers
• Don't wear jewelry items or expensive accessories
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage
• Personal medicines if any
• ID Proof is mandatory
• optimistic mind and be a good team player
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music or tease animals during trek.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at Samrad village.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible, It also includes the
• convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• A refund of 40% is paid if participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event.
• No refund for no show.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/