Dear All Adventure Lovers,
We at SMALL-STEPS Group, glad to invite you all for One Day RIVER RAFTING AT KOLAD On 22nd Nov, 2015 (Sunday)
( Note = Call us ASAP to book your seat by paying advance - Limited seats)
Small-Steps: River Rafting at Kolad On 22nd Nov, 2015 (Sunday)
Hi Friends, get ready for one of the best water adventures, as Small-Steps organizes River Rafting at kolad on sunday.
White Water Rafting is one of the best adventures one can experience, without prior experience. The waters can’t get more adventures from here. And what more is needed, if the water is dam controlled, which just makes sure about the safety of the participant while Rafting. The River Kundalika offers you a stretch of 14 kms of exciting rapids.
Safety is further taken care with Life jackets and safety helmets, so even non swimmers can join the event.
About the Activity:
Ø > Total Distance: 12 Kms
Ø > Duration: 2hrs to 2.5 hrs(Depending on the speed of the water)
Ø > Rapids: Total 8-10 rapids
Ø > Activity type: Adventurous
Ø > Grade: Medium
itinerary for the event is as follow :
Øe Meeting Point:
Dadar at 5:30 AM Sharp (Swami Narayan temple- Dadar East)
Panvel Station at 6.30 AM Sharp. Start from Panvel by our private bus.
Ø > Breakfast
Ø > Travel till rafting site by 9.00 am
Ø > River rafting session for next 2-3 hrs.
Ø > Lunch at 1:30-2:30 PM & Relax for Some time
Ø > Start Return Journey after Lunch and Reach Panvel around 6:00-7:00 PM.
COST: Rs.1900/- per head
Transportation cost + Activity Charges.
FOOD: Morning Breakfast + Lunch
Excludes: - (Any other personal expenses other than above)
One needs to pay the full amount as advance at the time of booking.
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, participant name, email id & Cell Number.
Branch Details: Sion-Trombay
Name: Sushant B Pawar
A/c no: 04251140021844
IFSC code : HDFC0000425
(Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number
PL CALL US FOR ANY QUEIRY & CONFIRM YOUR SEAT.
Sagar: 9029737972 (Call / Whatsapp)
Ravi: 7738073691 (Call / Whatsapp)
Sushant: 9769382074 (Call / Whatsapp)
Things to carry:-
- Windcheaters / Raincoats / Umbrellas
- Extra cloths
- At least 2 litter of drinking water.
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Photo ID card.
- Good trekking or sport shoes.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
- Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Team leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
Like our FB page to get notification of upcoming events to your wall
Latest Treks & Photos Links
1. Camping & trek to lohagad
2. Camping & Trek to Prabalgad :
3.Trek to Rajmachi with night stay & visit to kondane Caves:
4. Kalavantin Durg Trek: