RAC invites you for 1D/1N trek to Rajmachi on 23 & 24 April.
Rajmachi fort is a strategic fort overlooking borghat/ khandala ghat which was a historical trade route. There are two fort - Shrivardhan and Manoranjan which were built by “Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj” during 17th century. Rajmachi can be reached by 2 ways, the tough route from kondivade village near Karjat and the other route easy but route from Lonavala.
Height: - 3600 feet (approx.)
Grade: Very easy
23rd April, Saturday
20:30 - Get into Dadar-Chennai Express starting at 20:30 (Kalyan-21:05). We will travel in General Class. Get tickets till Lonavala.
23:00 - Reach Lonavla. This is the final meeting point. Move towards Rajmachi in a Jeep.
00:30 - Reach Rajmachi and enjoy the night in the village.
24th April, Sunday
05:30 - Start trekking to Shrivardhan fort. It is half an hour trek and if we can start early then we will get chance to see beautiful sunrise in the mountains of Lonavla.
08:00 - Reach back to our village homestay. Get fresh and have breakfast
09:00 - 20 mins trek to the Manoranjan fort. While coming back we will also see the temple of Rajmachi and have some fun near the lake
13:00 - Have lunch and take rest
14:30 - Start travelling back to Lonavla in a Jeep
16:30 - Catch “11008 Deccan Express” back to Mumbai. You can reserve a seat in advance or travel in general class with us
Rs.500 is to be paid in advance to book your seat (Non-refundable)
- Travelling from Lonavla to Rajmachi and back in a Jeep
- Morning tea & breakfast
- Guide & expertise charges.
1. Any personal expenses to reach Lonavla
2. Any other charges not mentioned above.
--- Send your money in following account ---
Name: - Suhas Patil
Bank name: - IDBI bank, Mohopada branch
A/c. no. 0784104000033673 (savings)
IFSC code: - IBKL0000784
Mobile no. 7276871749 (WhatsApp)
Things to be carried:
- At least 2 liter of drinking water
- Torch with extra batteries
- Good trekking or sport shoes.
- Sunscreen, Hats, Sunglasses etc
- We appreciate participants carrying juice packets and fruits
Before you call please note:
- Read the event itinerary at least once.
- Expected batch size is minimum 10. We don’t provide current bookings information till the bookings are closed.
- All our treks are gender friendly and we had 30-50% female participants in all of our earlier event.