RAC - Trek to tambdi surla waterfalls, Mahavir century & Dudhsagar Waterfals on 13-14-15 August.
Tambdi Surla falls – a two hour hike from the road head. I enjoyed the trek a lot. It goes through thick forest and crossing streams, way bigger than the ones we crossed the previous day with stronger currents. The roar of the raging stream fill your ears the entire trek. There isn’t much of climbing as you ascend gradually. After a small stretch of climbing the waterfall unfolds in all its glory. The falls was way bigger than I expected it to be. It is a hidden gem, covered with trees almost until the base. The sound of the falls was like a group of tigers roaring! The falls doesn’t look too pretty in the camera but is awesome to look at. The hard rocky base makes the water rebound which I think is the crux of the falls. I love the way water flew after landing. People had hopes of taking a dip there but this one was too big with even the side streams too big to get under. We spent a good hour before we left back down to the village. After a day and a half of soaking in the rain I wanted to feel warm and dry! We were back in the village but the rain hadn’t yet stopped, it’s that kind of rain which is light but never stops!
Details Itinerary: -
13th August (Saturday)
· 9:00 Ready to travel till goa.
14th August (Sunday)
· 08:00 AM : breakfast and move to next journey by private vehicle.
· 10:00 AM : Reach Base of Tamdi Surla Temple
· 11:00 AM : Start Trek towards the waterfall
· 01:00 PM : Reach Tamdi Surla Waterfall and witness the view and have a fun time
· 03:00 PM : Return journey to kulem
· 06:00 PM : Accomodation in kulem (Non AC)
· 08:00 PM : Dinner & Rest.
15th August: -
· 04:00 Move towards jog fall via bus
· 10:00 Reach jog falls, If Time remains we can go Dudhsagar waterfalls.
· 02:00 Lunch on highway
· 04:00 Return journey to Mumbai
Fees: - TTMM Basis + 500/- Club charges.
Approx. Expenses: -
1. 2 Breakfast
2. 2 Lunch
3. 2 Dinner
4. Mumbai to Mumbai Transportation
5. Local Transport to tambdi surla, Mahavir century & Dudhsagar waterfalls.
Approximates Expenses to per person is 3500-4000 (+ 500 Club Charges)
Things to be carried: -
Mobile no. Suhas: -7276871749 (if call not answered please put an msg).
Roshan: - 9860625491
Email-id: - email@example.com
-- Send your money in following account --
Name: - Suhas Patil
Bank name: - IDBI bank, Mohopada branch
A/c. no. 0784104000033673 (savings)
Before call please note:-
First come first serve basis of booking.