We @RAC has arranged Mountain Range trek to Kudremukh and visit to Jog Falls and other Places on 12th August to 14th August 2017. ( Starting on 11th August 2017)
Kudremukh is located in the Chikamangaluru district. The word “Kudremukh” means “horse face”, and the side of the mountain resembles the shape of a horse face, hence the name. The peak is also mentioned in the historical pages as ‘Samseparvata” as it is close to Samse. The mountain peak is the third highest peak in Karnataka. The hill station also has a National Park that is known for Tiger Preservation as well popular for rich bio-diversity. The alluring hill station has many enigmatic places that bewitch anyone. The hills, lakes, valleys, lush greenery etc. attracts many tourists to the location.
The highest point in the National Park is the Kudremukh peak which is around 1892 meters high. The opulence of the soils is perfect for the growth of lush greenery, hence most of the park is filled with evergreen forests and green grasses. Many flowering plants like the Orchids are found here.
INFORTMATION IN BRIEF :-
Location :- Murdeshwar - Jog Falls - Kudremukh - Mangalore
Distance from Murdeshwar to Jog Falls : - 85 kms approxx
Trek start point: - Mullodi - 6 kms uphill from balegal
Difficulty level: - medium – high on endurance.
Kudremukh peak height: - 1892 mtrs.
Kudremukh trek distance: - 9 kms (one side)
Trek time :- 7-9 hours approx.
SCHEDULE FOR THE EVENT: - Meeting at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Railway Station on 11th August 2017 at 02:00 PM near Inquiry Counter.
@ Catching Matysagandha Express at 15:00 Hrs
@ Travelling thru Sleeper Coach ( Night Dinner on 11th August not included)
ü Day #01 - (12th August 2017)
@ Reaching Murdeshwar at 06:00 AM (12th August 2017)
@ Freshen up as per your convenience and Breakfast Time at Murdeshwar Railway Station.
@ Start our journey to visit mighty JOG FALLS ( which are approxx 90 kms , 2 hrs journey via public transport)
@ Reach Jog falls , Explore , Photography of the scenic nature.
@ Lunch at Jog falls (Simple Local Veg Food served )
@ Start to Mullodi (Kudremukh Trek start point, 5 hrs of journey) either in pre booked vehicle or by public transport.
@ Reach Mullodi by late evening or by 09:00 PM ( whichever is earlier it is 6 kms walk to reach mullodi )
@ Refresh , Dinner and Rest time ( Prepare for the Trek prior hand )
ü Day #02 - (13th August 2017)
@ Wake up call early at 05:00 AM
@ Breakfast and Gear up for Kudremukh Range Trek
@ Kudremukh Trek @ 06:00 AM
@ Reach the Peak of Kudremukh ( Horse Faced Mountain)
@ Trek will end at 06:00 PM
@ Start our Journey to Mangalore Junction via Available transport.
@ Catch Netravati Express 23:20 Hrs
@ Reach LTT (Lokmanya Tilak Terminus ) at 06:00 PM (14th august 2017)
@ Trek ends at LTT Railway Station with Mesmerizing and beautiful Trek memories.
# Inclusions: - Sleeper Coach Tickets ( LTT to Murdeshwar and Mangalore to LTT) , 2 -Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 – Dinner, Inner line Permits , Forest Charges , , Inner Vehicle Charges, Accommodation (Dormitory type with basic amenities ) , Basic first Aid, Guide Charges and Expertise Charges .
# Exclusions: - Mineral Water, Cold Drinks, Medical Emergency (If any) Medical Evacuation (If Any) and any other Expenses occurred other than Inclusions
Cost for the Event: - 4750 / - Per head
Send us an email with the inquiry details in the below format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details needed while sending an Email –
· Full Name –
· Personal Contact Number – (Preferred Whatsapp No.)
· Number of Seats to book –
Last Date to Book / Register is 29th July 2017 ( Or till the seats are full )
Registration thru phone calls only ( Call Roshan - 8275204304)
Maximum Seats = 15 Only
We require minimum 15 Participants for this Trek is the head count doesnt go upto 15 then the trek will be cancelled and amount shall be refunded
Itinerary & Mandatory Things to Carry:-
· Water Bottle ( 2 Litres minimum)
· Carry at least 2 Lemons, Chocolate Bars, Glucon D, Odomos.
· Good Trekking shoes (Action Trekking Preferably)
· Cap, Socks (Extra) Extra 2 - Pair of Clothes
· Bedding for the Night ( Sleeping bag, mattress , shawl chadar etc)
· Personal basic medical kit (carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications).
· Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
· No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornaments ( if Lost owns a sole Responsibility )
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits,
· A haversack to put all these things.
Safety measure is to be followed on strict basis anybody not following will be discarded on the spot.
Rules & Regulations:
No Littering Policy: Participants are requested to carry their own waste back to home or to the railway Station to dispose in the Dustbins.
Smoking and Alcohol Prohibited: Smoking and Consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited on the Event.
Group Policy: One has to Strictly follow the Group Policy … Not to be Deviated from the Group without the Leader Permissions, In case of any Injury, Accident, Death or Loss of Baggage RAC Group and it’s instructors, organizers, shall not be responsible in any manner for the Casualty Occurred and no interference of the parents, guardians of participants will be entertained.
Note: – Adventure Activities are Organized considering the Favourable conditions of Nature and Atmosphere.. Where Safety Comes first.. If in case there is a natural Calamity and if event is Cancelled NO REFUND will be provided in such Circumstances. Leaders Decision will be Final. So no Arguments will be entertained.
Cancellation And Refund Policy – Please go thru Carefully :-
· Any Cancellation done should be notified by writing an email; Verbal cancellation shall not be entertained and henceforth will not be considered as cancellation.
· Refund will be paid thru cash / cheque irrespective of any mode of payment done.
· RAC has all the rights reserved to change / prepond or modify the Event; we are not liable to refund the booking charges on any cost.
· Incase of Natural , Uncertain Calamity if the Event is cancelled there shall be no refund provided – kindly note
· We are not responsible for any loss of baggage / belongings
· In case of any cancellation , Money will be refunded for “Refundable clause” advance bookings and other arrangements booking charges shall not be refunded ,
· No further arguments shall be entertained
Deductions as Follows :-
· 30 Days before the Event :- 25% of the Total Cost shall be deducted
· 10 Days before the Event :- 50% of the Total Cost shall be deducted
· Within 10 Days – before Departure: - NO REFUND shall be provided.
· Refund shall be calculated on the total amount paid or Round off on Pro-Rata Basis.