Tree Tops Inika
Introduce your child to the outdoors
Growing can be fun
Age group 8+ to 10 years
|| Mumbai campers to report at 0700 hrs sharp at Raja Shivaji Vidyalay, Dadar (E), opp. State Bank of India. The bus departs at 0715 hrs. Arrive at the campsite around 0930 hrs
Enjoy Obstacle course: Commando Net, Burma Bridge Crossing, Hillock Climbing, Pond Crossing,
| 26th Oct
|| Enjoy exciting activities and games under expert supervision.
- Nature Trail and Butterfly Garden, Medicinal n Spice Garden, Mango Garden, Pollination Garden Visit
- Visit Brick Furnace, Learn n Participate in Brick Molding, Check Animal Husbandry.
- Observe and study Drip n Sprinkler Irrigation, Biogas, Solar Cooking, Vermi-composting and Rain Water Harvesting.
- Enjoy Artificial Rain Forest and Water fall
- Rain Dance
- Jungle cooking
- Treasure hunt and camp fire
- Skit presentation
- Star Gazing
| 27th Oct
Games, certification and farewell. After lunch visit Biscuit Factory.Return to Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya, Dadar (E), opp. State Bank of India by 1800 hrs.
25 – 27 Oct
Group of 6
The cost includes:
- Mumbai-camp-Mumbai by chartered bus
- Accommodation in aircooled rooms / halls
- All veg meals
- Services of instructors and volunteers
The cost does not include:
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks / ice creams, mineral water, porter charges
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Unscheduled transportation and escort charges
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’
Pugmarks Account Details:
A/c name: Pugmarks Eco Tours Pvt. Ltd.,
A/c no: 912020037829418,
Bank name: Axis bank,
Branch : Sahkar Nagar Branch.
IFSC code - UTI B 0000350.
Please check the availability of camp with us before making any payment.
Please send us transaction details or cheque/cash deposit slip once amount to transferred to our account.
Contact us :
Pune : 020-66499999
Mumbai : 022-24445938, 8879366192