Tree Tops Inika
8 to 10 yrs
21 to 23 April 2017
Today’s school curriculums cover a variety of topics in different subjects. From small scale industries to unconventional energy source, students are taught of everything in textbooks. Pugmarks is inviting your young ones to take a look at the practical aspects of all of these highly important topics in the midst of fun and play.
At Inika,we take the campers on nature trails and visit Brick furnaces, butterfly gardens, mango plantations and pollination garden visits. We are also showing them sprinkle and drip irrigation, vermin-composts etc. Campers will learn about the importance of solar and biogas energy and the process of how simple things like the sunlight and wet garbage can help us cook food among other things. Once they witness how these energies are developed, they will grasp it much better than theoretical learning.
In addition to these beyond-the-room-classes, we have a lot of fun activities like rain dancing, skits, star gazing, jungle cooking planned. We promise these classes to be out of the world as the children have complete liberty to shout, play, ask as many questions and be themselves. The teachers too are fun Tai-dadas who will explain everything in extraordinary ways and make sure that the campers have the time of their lives!
Treetops camps aim at helping children grow independent and inquisitive. They have complete freedom to be themselves without the fear of scolding, sermons or punishments. What they learn here is by observing and asking questions and we believe that this helps grow stronger and fonder memories.
Nature trail, visit to a variety of gardens, brick furnaces, star gazing etc.
Badlapur is located in Thane district, Maharashtra and is surrounded by mountains. It also hosts the river Ulhas, a number of ponds, streams and waterfalls.
The campsite is located at an approximate distance of 40km from Thane.
Brief itinerary flow: The campers reach the campsite in time for breakfast after which they will head out to the obstacle course. The next day will be spent in visits to butterfly gardens, brick furnaces and show them vermin-composting, rain water harvesting among many other activities. The evening is reserved for skit presentation, jungle cooking, treasure hunt, star gazing etc. Campers visit a brick factory before departure on the third day.
|Mumbai campers to report at 0645 hrs sharp at Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya, Dadar (E), opp. State Bank of India. The bus departs at 0700 hrs. Enroute breakfast, Arrive at the campsite around 0930 hrs.
Enjoy Obstacle course: Commando Net, Burma Bridge Crossing, Hillock Climbing, Pond Crossing,
| Enjoy exciting activities and games under expert supervision.
- Nature Trail and Butterfly Garden, Medicinal n Spice Garden, Mango Garden, Pollination Garden Visit
- Observe and study Drip n Sprinkler Irrigation, Biogas, Solar Cooking, Vermi-composting and Rain Water Harvesting.
- Enjoy Artificial Rain Forest and Water fall
- Rain Dance
- Jungle cooking
- Treasure hunt and camp fire
- Skit presentation,Star Gazing
Games, certification and farewell. After Evening Snacks depart from Campsite. Return to Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya, Dadar (E), opp. State Bank of India by 1800 hrs.
Rates & Discounts:
21 to 23 April
|Group of 6
|4500 Ex Mumbai
For Booking click on the link :http://pugmarks123.com/pugsoft/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0
Or Call Pugmarks : 022 -24445938 / 8879366191 / 192
The cost includes
- Mumbai/Pune-campsite-Mumbai/Pune by chartered bus
- Accommodation in Tents/Dorm
- All veg meals from Day 1 B/f to Day 3 Evening Snacks.
- Services of instructors and volunteers
The cost does not include
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks / ice creams, mineral water, porter charges
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Unscheduled transportation and escort charges
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.
Camp Kit :
- 1 water bottle, 1 Cap/Hat, 1 small backpack for trails
- 3 Sets of clothing: shirts/ t-shirts & trousers / shorts
- 1 set of night clothes, towel and a shawl.
- 1 light sweater or jerkin and a scarf.
- Small Torch with fresh cells, Odomos tube
- Personal Toiletries-Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush etc.
- 1 Pair of walking Shoes & Slippers/Floaters
- Notebook, pen, pencil, Crayons, Water colours, 2 old newspapers, plastic scissor
- Polythene bags to dump wet / used clothes
||All meals at campsite. (veg )
||Accommodation in Tents/Dorm
||Obstacle course,Enjoy Artificial Rain Forest and Water fall, Rain Dance,Jungle cooking, Treasure hunt and camp fire,Skit presentation,Star Gazing