Tree Tops Durshet
8 to 10 yrs
15 to 18 May 2017
This is a resort set against the stunning Sahyadri range. The river Amba ambles adjacent to the property. The lodge includes an excellent 35 acre natural forest with extensive teak trails, Flame of the forest trees and an occasional silver oak thus making it trekkers, bird watchers paradise. The Natural Waterfall that appears magically in the monsoons is a gift for all to enjoy. The property has 16 Premium A/c Rooms 11 Non A/c Rooms. 4 Bunk houses and 8 Tents accommodation.
Durshet can be reached in just 2.5 hours from Mumbai and even lesser from Pune. It is ideal for day picnics, and for families over the weekends.
Tree Tops is the first camp for your child. It is a fun camp with the limited objective of providing an experience of staying away from home. Besides being independent, the children learn to mix with others and share things. The camp is full of activities / games and ensures that there is never a dull moment. The camp escorts are trained to look after the kids and do a commendable job.
Village Durshet, Khopoli Pali Road, Taluka Khalapur, District Raigadh
Travel time :
from Pune : 2.5 hrs
from Mumbai : 2.5 hrs
||Pune campers: to report at 0700 hrs sharp at Congress Bhavan near Pune Municipal Corporation. The bus departs at 0715 hrs. Breakfast enroute.
Mumbai campers: to report at 0700 hrs sharp at King George School, Dadar. The bus departs at 0715 hrs. Breakfast enroute.
Reach Durshet camp around 1000 hrs. Breakfast, briefing, introductions, games and activities.
|Early morning, wake up to the calls of birds and enjoy the warm up exercises.
Enjoy group competitions at the resort – running, duck walk, crawling and finally splashing in a swimming pool. Craft/painting in the afternoon.
Evening on the ground, games and fun activities. Sky watch at night.
||Early morning nature trail. Know your mountains, valleys, rocks, rivers and insects.
Skit presentations in the afternoon.
Chhadi-Patta demonstration by local team. Treasure hunt in the evening. Farewell party at night.
||Games, certification and farewell. Return to Congress Bhavan, Pune / King George School, Dadar between 1730 hrs to 1800 hrs.
- Add Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates.
Rates & Discounts :
|| Camp Fees
Group of 6
|15 – 18 May
Ex-Pune / Mumbai
For Booking click on the link : http://pugmarks123.com/pugsoft/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0
Or Call Pugmarks : 022 -24445938 / 8879366191 / 192
|The cost includes
- Pune / Mumbai – Durshet –Pune/ Mumbai by chartered bus.
- All veg meals
- Services of instructors and volunteers
|The cost does not include
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks / ice creams, mineral water, porter charges
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Unscheduled transportation and escort charges
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.
Camp Kit :
- 1 water bottle, 1 Cap/Hat, 1 small backpack for trails
- 3 Sets of clothing: shirts/ t-shirts & trousers / shorts
- 1 set of night clothes, towel and a shawl.
- 1 light sweater or jerkin and a scarf.
- Small Torch with fresh cells, Odomos tube
- Personal Toiletries-Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush etc.
- 1 Pair of walking Shoes & Slippers/Floaters
- Notebook, pen, pencil, Crayons, Water colours, 2 old newspapers, plastic scissor
- Polythene bags to dump wet / used clothes
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITACSE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar,
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- no money, no junk food , no general medicines
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book, crayons and plastic scissor ,
- extra polythene bags for dumping used clothes
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
- Telephone calls or personal visits can greatly upset children. Hence we request parents not to insist on this.
- If any medicines are to be administered to the children during the camp, please hand over neatly packed medicines along with written instructions to the Camp Incharge
- The children are not required to spend on the camp, do not give cash to them.
- No junk food, aerated/energy drinks please. Such items will be taken away on arrival at the camp.
- Please check the website for pre camp schedule and venue.
- To monitor the progress of the camp, click the link camps in progress on our website.
- In case of illness, the camp leader will contact the parents and arrange for treatment or transfer to home. The parents will reimburse the expenses so incurred.
- Schedules / programs are subject to change without notice.
|| 4 Days
|| All Veg Meals
|| Rooms on Sharing
|| games and activities,