Panchgani Adventure ( Pune Departure )
10 to 14 yrs
18 to 21 May 2017
Camp Overview :
One of the best camping sites that Pugmarks takes you to. Located close to the hill station of Panchgani, this campsite that brings out the best in you: instills spirit of adventure, brings about team bonding and helps in lifting personal targets much higher. This is a campsite which we use for our corporate clients. It has all the necessary facilities and infrastructure for comfortable camping. The adventure course is sure to get your adrenaline rushing. Rappelling, rock climbing and the obstacle course instill a great sense of adventure.
The main aim of this program is to instill a sense of adventure in the young kids. All the activities are very safe yet provide the satisfaction and thrill of achieving the goals. The little adventurers will surely enjoy camping here.
The list of adventure activities is endless. Rappelling, rock climbing/ bouldering, flying fox, 12 point obstacle course, cycling and trekking to name a few. Thrills guaranteed.
Village Bhilar, off Panchgani – Mahabaleshwar road.
105 kms from Pune.
Brief itinerary flow:
Participants arrive at the campsite for breakfast. After checking into the beautiful campsite, their activities begin. Throughout the day, they are busy – getting little time to miss their homes!!!
The typical day begins at daybreak – after freshening up, the group has milk and biscuits. They start their day with exercises and a few running games. This warms them up for the day long activities. They return for a hearty breakfast. The food is simple, wholesome and tasty – to the liking of that age group. We also ensure that it is not oily or spicy. The water at the campsite is filtered and safe.
Breakfast is followed by a whole lot of games and activities. These games are played outdoors. They are played in a way to make the kids make new friends and learn caring and sharing with each other. The obstacle course, especially, brings out the best in the kids – their inherent adventurous spirit and their capacity to encourage their friends.
For further information and booking, contact Pugmarks.
||Pune campers to report at 0700 hrs sharp at Congress Bhavan near Pune Corporation. Bus leaves by 0710 hrs.
Mumbai campers to report at 0630 hrs sharp at Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya, Dadar (E), opp.State Bank of India. The bus departs at 0645 hrs. Breakfast enroute.
Arrive at the camp in the hills of Panchgani.
Briefing, introductions and games / trek. Film / slide show on adventure.
Learn interesting fact of Astrophysics and Space theory and make a model of Rocket
|Day 2 & 3
|Enjoy exciting adventure activities under expert supervision.
- Tarzan Swing, Burma Bridge, Commando Net, Tunnel crawl and more.
- Introduction to rappelling and associated safety features
- Mountain biking, enjoy the summer in Panchgani Hills
- Flying Fox and cave exploration
- Tree climbing with rope ladder
- Treasure hunt and camp fire
||Biking races and game finals. Prize distribution and farewell.
Depart after lunch. Arrive at Congress Bhavan/ Dadar between 1800 to 1830 hrs.
- Add Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates.
|Group of 6 discount
Pune Departure : 18 to 21 May 2017
Pune – Pune
Mumbai – Mumbai
For Booking click on the link : http://pugmarks123.com/pugsoft/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1
Or Call Pugmarks : 022 -24445938 / 8879366191 / 192
|The cost includes
- Pune / Mumbai –Panchgani –Pune / Mumbai by chartered bus
- Accommodation in tents on multiple sharing
- All veg meals from breakfast on day one to afternoon snacks on day 4.
- Observatory and adventure equipment
- Services of coaches and instructors
|The cost does not include
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks,ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.
- Monitor the progress of the camp at“Camps in Progress” on the website.
- Campers from other cities – Pls. contact our office for additional transport arrangement and charges.
- Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue.
- Please refer Important Notes regarding discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
Camp Kit :
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITACSE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar,
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 200/- for shopping.
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
||All meals at campsite. (veg )
||Tented on multiple sharing
||Tarzan Swing, Burma Bridge, Commando Net,Tunnel crawl Introduction to rappelling,Flying Fox, cave exploration,Tree climbing with rope ladder ,Treasure hunt,camp fire