Operation Catch Veerappan with Imagica
10 to 14 yrs
18 to 24 May 2017
|Pune reporting at 0630 hrs sharp at Congress Bhavan near Pune Municipal Corporation.
Mumbai Campers to report at Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya, Dadar (E), opp.State Bank of India.at 0630 hrs
The bus departs at 0700 hrs. Breakfast enroute.
Arrive at Durshet camp. Ice breakers and introductions. Swimming and games.
Briefing “Mission Impossible”
|Tune up your body with adventure activities.
- Rappelling, Laddering, Valley Crossing, Wall climbing and more.
- Swimming, treks and outdoor games
- Jungle Survival Techniques
After Breakfast visit International Level Theme Park “Imagica”. Enjoy full day with lots of rides and
games. Return to Resort for dinner. Talent Show and Campfire.
||Activities Continue –
- Treasure hunt to find Veerappan.
- Prize Distribution and Farewell
Depart for Pune after lunch at 1530 hrs. Reach Congress Bhavan (Pune) by 1830 hrs and King George School (Mumbai) at 1900 hrs.
- Add Pugmarks WhatsAppnumber 9819983870 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates.
|Group of 6 discount
|21 – 24 May
Ex – Pune / Mumbai
For Booking click on the link : http://pugmarks123.com/pugsoft/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1
Or Call Pugmarks : 022 -24445938 / 8879366191 / 192
|The cost includes
- To and fro transport by chartered bus
- Accommodation in dormitory
- All veg meals from breakfast on day 1 to afternoon snacks on day 4.
- Required equipment for Adventure
- Entry fees and transport to Imagica
- Services of coaches and instructors
|The cost does not include
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’
- Monitor the progress of the camp at“Camps in Progress” on the website.
- Campers from other cities – Pls. contact our office for additional transport arrangement and charges.
- Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue.
- Please refer Important Notes regarding discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
Camp Kit :
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITACSE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar,
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 200/- for shopping at (Durshet/ Matheran)
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
|| 4 Days
|| All veg meals
|| Accommodation in dormitory
|| To and fro transport by chartered bus
Rappelling, Laddering, Valley Crossing, Wall climbing ,Swimming, treks
,Jungle Survival Techniques,International Level Theme Park Imagica