Mother & Child Camp Karjat
8 to 10 yrs
12 to 14 May 2017
Mother and Child is a fun camp with the primary objective of providing a first enjoyable outdoors experience to the young one. The child enjoys the games and activities, secure in the knowledge that mother is somewhere close by. The mother gets a reprieve, has time to herself and enjoys creative activities and games. Strong bonding between the mother and the child is thereby facilitated. Art Village, Karjat, offers creative fine arts activities in a rural ambience with mud and cob earth-built huts, natural exuberance and yummy veg food. Some adventure is also offered.
||Mumbai Campers report at 0645 hrs.at Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya, Dadar (E). The bus departs at 0700 hrs. Pick-ups along the route available.
Pune campers report at 0630 hrs. at Congress Bhavan. Bus departs at 0640 hrs. Arrive at Art Village campsite. Ice breakers. Introduction to take-home creative arts activity projects. Games, camp fire.
| Day 2
||Go on a nature trail. Team games. Creative art activity (collage, painting, functional art) continues in the afternoon. Adventure in the evening and star gazing at night.
||Visit to Kondane Caves, treasure hunt, completion of creative art activities, making a scrap book. Networking, feedback and winding up. Depart after evening tea and biscuits. Arrive at Dadar (E) between 1800 to 1900 hrs. Pune campers arrive at Congress Bhavan by 1900 hrs.
Rates & Discounts :
|12 to 14 May
|| 12000 per pair
5500 for extra child,
6500 for extra parent.
For Booking click on the link : http://pugmarks123.com/pugsoft/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=2
Or Call Pugmarks : 022 -24445938 / 8879366191 / 192
|The cost includes
- To and fro transport by non-AC chartered bus
- Stay 2 pairs per room in cob and thatch huts
- All veg meals from breakfast on day one to afternoon tea on day three.
- Take-home creative arts activity material
- Services of coaches and instructors
|The cost does not include
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’
- Staying-at-home parent to add 9819983870 to your contacts to get regular updates from campsite on WhatsApp.
- Please refer Important Notes regarding discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
- Pl check the website for schedule and venue for pre camp get together.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Camp Kit :
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITACSE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar,
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- no money, no junk food , no general medicines
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book, crayons and plastic scissor ,
- extra polythene bags for dumping used clothes
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
|| 3 Days
|| All Veg Meals
|| Stay 2 pairs per room in cob and thatch huts
|| By non-AC chartered bus
|| Games, camp fire, star gazing at night.