10 to 14 yrs
26 April to 4 May 2017
Surrounded by the mesmerizing Himalayas and in the laps of pristine Pine, Oak and Deodhar forests is Mussorie. This lovely hill station place has been immortalised in the stories of Ruskin Bond. While others plan on a leisure vacation in the Himalayas, we at Pugmarks help you experience the Himalayas by adding heaps of adventure to it!
At the ‘Queen of the hills’, Mussorie, we bring to you an opportunity to experience rappelling from high mountain faces, trying your hand at rock climbing and participating in exciting activities like flying fox, commando bridge amongst others. That’s not all! We have also planned a trek to the Surkhanda Devi temple, at an altitude of 10000 ft and offers a panorama of the majestic Himalayas surrounding you!
You can spend your evenings playing recreational games and dancing and singing around the campfire after a day invested in energetic activities. Don’t miss out your chance of creating wonderful memories at the magical Mussorie!
we aim at helping the pre-teens create life long memories of travelling and exploring the Himalayas and to provide them with a chance to try their hand at adventure activities.
Possible action: Rock climbing, Rappelling, Flying Fox, commando net, trekking etc.
is perched on a ridge at over 2000 metres above sea level in Uttarakhand. A short drive from Dehradun through winding ghat road leads you to this beautiful Himalayan town. Established by the Britishers in 1823, Mussorie still bears the churches, hotels, libraries of the Raj days.
To the south are the Forested Doon Valley and the Shivalik range with its diverse flora and fauna.
The campsite is situated at an approximate distance of 84 Km from Haridwar.
Brief itinerary flow:
Campers reach the campsite in the evening, in time for snacks and ice breakers. For the next three days, they will indulge in exciting activities like rappelling, rock climbing, and Flying fox etc. They will also get to go on a half day trek, at an altitude of approximately 10000 ft. among other games and activities.
||Report at main porch of Pune Railway Station at 2300 hrs. Depart by (18519) VSKP LTT EXPRES at 0100 hrs.
||Arrive LTT (Lokmanya Tilak Terminus) at 0440 hrs. Mumbai Campers to report at LTT by 0600 hrs.
Board (12171) LTT HW AC SUP at 0755 hrs.for Haridwar. Learn new Games and Pugmarks songs in the train Journey.
||Reach Haridwar by 1300 hrs. Proceed to campsite near Dhanaulti by bus to reach at 1700 hrs.
Ice breakers and bonfire.
||Adventure galore under expert supervision – rock climbing, rappelling, flying fox. Games in the evening.
||Enjoy obstacle course. Tyre walk, commando net, double rope bridge, Burma bridge. Visit to the Eco park.
||After breakfast, proceed to Mussorie with packed lunch. Sightseeing and shopping on Mall Rd. Return to campsite for evening snacks with DJ night and dinner.
||After breakfast, a half day trek to Surkanda Devi Temple at 10000 ft. with packed lunch, visit the area of Tehri Dam-India’s highest Dam. Proceed to Haridwar by bus to board (12172) Haridwar LTT SF at 1845 hrs.
||Reach LTT by 2345 hrs. Get transferred to Pune by chartered bus.
||Arrive Congress Bhavan by 0400 hrs.
- Campers must carry original photo id card. (School photo id, Adhar Card, Voter Id, Driving Licence)
- Add Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates.
- To avail Apex Rail Fare, book 122 days before departure
||Camp Fees Ex-Haridwar
||Camp Fees ex – Pune
||Group of 6 discount
|26 April - 4 May
For Booking click on the link : http://pugmarks123.com/pugsoft/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1
Or Call Pugmarks : 022 -24445938 / 8879366191 / 192
|The cost includes
- Both Ways A/c train travel
- Vegetarian food served at campsite.
- Clean and comfortable Safari tents
- Adventure equipment and services of
- professional instructors.
| The cost does not include
- Meals on travel Pune-Haridwar-Pune & last day Lunch at Mussorie.
- Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges etc
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.
- For full payment dis., pay full amt. at once 30 days prior to camp departure by cheque/ net transfer only.
- Balance amount is payable 30 days prior to camp departure.
- Monitor the progress of the camp at “Camps in Progress” on the website.
- Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue.
- Please refer Important Notes regarding Air Travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
Camp Kit :
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITACSE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Climate would be very cold at Manali, shimla. Carry enough woolen clothes like jacket, monkey camp, hand gloves etc
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar,
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer , (High SPF sunscreen recommended for trekking camps)
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.