12 to 16 yrs
14 to 17 May 2017
Kundalika is a beautiful river originating in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra and ending into the Arabian Sea near the creek at Roha. The river flows through thick forests and rice fields of a region of what was earlier the princely state of Bhor.
It is the only river in Maharashtra on which white water rafting is possible. This river has two hydro electric power stations at Bhira and Ravalje. Rafting is done on the let off of these hydroelectric projects. The rafting experience is very nice with 13 km stretch with nice grade III and grade IV rapids.
The property is a luxury tented camp sites on the banks of Kundalika River and is situated at the end of the rafting run. The property has 20 Tents with attached toilet and bathrooms. There are adventure activities like Rappelling, valley Crossing, kayaking, campfire and barbecue etc.
1. Rafting on Kundalika
3. Flying fox
2. Plank Walk
3. Fill the Bucket
5. Blanket Volley ball & Many More
All meals inclusive (veg and non veg)
At Kamat, Post: jamgaon, Taluka :Roha, off kolad mulshi road, District; Raigadh
Travel time :
from Pune : 3 hrs
from Mumbai : 3 hrs
|| Pune reporting at 0700 hrs sharp at Congress Bhavan near Pune Municipal Corporation.
The bus departs at 0715 hrs. Breakfast enroute.
Mumbai reporting at 0700 hrs sharp at Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya, Dadar (E), opp. State Bank of India.. The bus departs at 0715 hrs.
Arrive at the camp Near Kolad. Tent allocation and Lunch on arrival
Briefing, introductions and Ice Breakers, Team Formations
Evening Entertainment games
||Wake up. Warm up. Start your day with early morning Nature trail.
Kayaking, Zip line , River dipping
In the afternoon play team games
Night walk after Dinner
After early breakfast go for 15 km Rafting along with Body Surfing. Return to the campsite for Lunch.
Enjoy Laddering, Tarzan Swing , Nature games and activities in the afternoon
Try your hand at Jungle Cooking,
||Finals of various games and activities. Prize distribution and Farewell.
Depart for Pune / Mumbai after Lunch. Arrive Congress Bhavan, Pune at 1830 hrs and King George School, Dadar at 1800 hrs.
- Add Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates.
| Camp Schedule
||Group of 6 discount
| Both Pune and Mumbai Departure : 14 – 17 May.
Ex Pune / Mumbai
| 300 each
|The cost includes
- Pune/Mumbai –Kolad -Pune/Mumbai by Non A/c chartered bus
- Accommodation in Tents on Sharing Basis.
- All veg meals from breakfast on day one to lunch on day 4.
- All safety equipments for Rafting and other activities.
- Services of coaches and instructors
|The cost does not include
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice creams, mineral water, porter charges etc.
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Emergency evacuation
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.
- Monitor the progress of the camp at “ Camps in Progress ” on the website
- Campers from other cities – Pls. contact our office for additional transport arrangement and charges.
- Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue.
- Please refer Important Notes regarding discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
Camp Kit :
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITACSE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar,
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 200/- for shopping at (Durshet/ Matheran)
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
|| 4 Days
|| All veg meals
|| Accommodation in Tents on Sharing Basis
|| Bus Camp
|| Kayaking, Zip line ,River dipping,15 km Rafting along with Body Surfing,Laddering, Tarzan Swing