Cloud Nine @ Mukteshwar
14 years to 24 year old youngsters
10th to 19th May 2017
Mukteshwar is located in the Nainital District of Uttarakhand. It is surrounded by the majestic Himalayas and has a forested cover with the Pine, Oak and Deodhar trees being moost prominent. India’s second highest peak, Nanda Devi is in Mukteshwar.
Mukteshwar is at an approximate distance of 50 Kms from Nainital City.
At cloud 9, we have a number of exciting activities which include trekking in the Himalayan range, tent-stay in a jungle, community service in the village of Mukteshwar. The itinerary also includes adventure activities like natural water-slide, Rappelling, Jumaring, Rock climbing, Zip line etc.
Brief itinerary flow:
We arrive at the campsite late at night and the next day starts late with treasure hunt, archery and a small trek scheduled. The day after that is spent in adventure activities like Rappelling, rock climbing and Jumaring followed by a camp fire at night. We trek to a forest and have an authentic camping experience pitching tents, collecting firewood and cooking dinner. From there we have another trek leading to a natural pool and water slide. Next we head to a village and indulge in community service and stay the night at the very hospitable locals. Before we depart for Delhi, we go sightseeing and shopping in Nainital.
Itinerary & Schedule :
||Pune campers: To report at Congress Bhavan at 0630 hrs. Reach Bandra Terminus at 1130 hrs by Bus.
Mumbai campers: To report at 1130 hrs at Bandra Terminus. All campers will depart by (12216) DEE Garibrath at 1245 hrs.
||Arrive Delhi Rohilla Station at 1215 hrs. and get transferred to Old Delhi junction to board (15035) UTR SAMPRK K Exp.at 1600 hrs. Reach Kathgodam by 2240 hrs. Get transferred to Campsite at Mukteshwar by jeeps.
||Late wake-up at Mukteshwar camp for breakfast. Briefing and orientation. Trek, archery and treasure hunt.
||Rappelling, Jumaring and Rock climbing at the cliffs. Camp fire and group presentations.
||Trek through a forest and set up your own camp. Pitch tents, collect firewood and cook meals.
Enjoy the excitement and fun of setting and managing your own camp.
||Trek to the waterfall, splash in the forest pool. Return to Mukteshwar camp.
Games and activities in the evening. Experience sharing around the camp fire.
||Community work in the village/school – learning concept of charity work.
Cheer your team at the finals of basketball competition. Sing by the camp fire, farewell dinner.
||Depart early for Nainital for sightseeing, Reach the naini top by road. Enjoy fast food and entertainment park. Descend by rope way.
Depart from Kathgodam by (15014) Ranikhet Exp.at 2040 hrs for Delhi.
||Arrive at Delhi Rohilla station at 0456 hrs. Board (12215) DEE BDTS Garibrath at 0920 hrs.
|Arrive at Bandra Terminus at 0810 hrs. Arrive Pune by bus at Congress Bhavan at 1200 hrs.
- Campers must carry original photo id card. (School photo id, Adhar Card, Voter Id, Driving License)
- Add Pugmarks WhatsApp number 9819983870 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates
- To avail Apex Rail Fare, book 122 days before departure
Rate & Discounts :
|Camp Fees Ex-Pune/Mumbai
Apex Rail Full Rail
|Group of 6 discount
Both ways AC
Both ways AC
|The cost includes
- Mumbai – Delhi – Mumbai AC train fare.
- Delhi – Kathgodam Chair Car, Kathgodam – Delhi sleeper class
- Local transfers by non a/c vehicles.
- Freshly cooked veg/nonveg food at campsite.
- Accommodation in tents
- Equipment and Services of resource persons
| The cost does not include
- Meals during travel to and from campsite
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges etc
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’
- For Full payment dis., pay full amt at ones 30 days prior to camp departure by cheque/net transfer only.
- Balance amount is payable 30 days prior to camp departure.
- Monitor the progress of the camp at “Camps in progress” on the website
- Please check the website for Pre camp schedule and venue
- Please refer Important Notes regarding Air travel, discounts, payment terms, cancellation etc.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
For Camp booking click the link : http://pugmarks123.com
or Call Pugmarks on : 08879366191 / 192
Camp Kit :
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITACSE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Climate would be very cold at Manali, shimla. Carry enough woolen clothes like jacket, monkey camp, hand gloves etc
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar,
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer , (High SPF sunscreen recommended for trekking camps)
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
|| 10 Days
|| veg/nonveg food
|| Train Travel
|| Delhi – Kathgodam Chair Car, Kathgodam – Delhi sleeper class
|| Trek, archery, treasure hunt, Rappelling, Jumaring, Rock climbing, Camp fire, basketball competition
|| adventure activities