1. Meet at Dadar station at evening 10:00 pm.
2. Take a train to lonavala station.
3. Rest @lonavla for sometime and take a train to malwali.
4. Take a walk to the base village.
5. Start the trek by 8 am.
6. Reach the top by 10:30 am
7. Take rest and get fresh.
8. Retreat by 11:30am
9. Reach the base by 1:30pm
10. Take a walk back to the station.
11. Reach Mumbai by 7 pm.
Things to carry-
1.Proper trekking shoes
2. Windcheaters (compulsory for girls)
3. Lunch for sunday
4. Extra pair of clothes (optional)
7. Ready to eat food or light snacks
3. Light snacks
4. First Aid
Niraj Shah - 9833888432
Sushil Gogri - 9920322831
NOTE : PSYCHVENTURES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE DONE TO AN INDIVIDUAL OR A THING.