We never follow the trail, rather make one @ Shoe Drill Adventures
#SDA welcomes you to one day exciting dense jungle trek to an unexplored fort of Songiri which is miles away from the city hustle at tranquil hills of Palasdari.
Call/whatsapp/Email us and get yourselves registered asap as we have limited seats available.
Scheduled Date- 16th July 2017
Some info about the Mountain fort:
This is a Triangular peak on Karjat-Khopoli railway Line, a less visited hill with dense jungle and mysterious routes, it is now gaining popularity with trekkers due to the well-marked path and easy accessibility. The top offers excellent views of the surrounding Mountains along with other peaks like Sondai and Ulhas River. this fort has some water cisterns along with the fort also consists of ruined fort wall.
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Duration: 1 day
Meeting point: Karjat station 7:45 am
Advised to take below train from CST
5:20 am CST
5:38 am Dadar
6:15 am Thane and so on till karjat (Slow train)
Please don't miss the train missing the train means missing the trek.
1.Reach karjat railway station at 7:45 am
2.Breakfast at Karjat station and proceed towards Palasdari
3.Start trek by 8:30 am,reach the top by 12
4.Have lunch, explore the fort.
5.Descend till 4:00 pm.
7.Start our return journey
We will be returning to Mumbai by 7-8pm tentatively.
THINGS TO CARRY:
A water bottle (Atleast 3 Ltrs),
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
Medicine(those) if u require usually (Optional)
Good trekking shoes,
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
In rainy season pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Morning breakfast
- First aid medical kits
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under “What’s Included in Fees” is excluded.
– Smoking and Drinking alcohol strictly prohibited.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans or short pants.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for safety of Jewelry, Cash and baggage.