Trek : Peb
Date : 9th Sep 2012
Height : 1564feets
Assembly : Neral Rail Station.
Region : Matheran
Duration : 1 Day
Cost App. : Rs 250/-
List of Items To Be Carry
· Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes
· Ruck sack which can hold following items
· Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirts 1no each.
· Water Bottle (2 Liter Minimum)
· Torch with spare set of batteries
· Note book, Pen, Sewing kit, shoes laces, Safety pins
· Personal medical kit (personal medicines prescribed by family Dr.).
· Light weight towel.
· Carry their lunch for the trek day. **
· Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
· Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
· Avoid Chapels / Slippers
· Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk.
· For safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.
Itinerary For Peb Trek
0700Hrs : Report at Neral Railway Station
0700 - 0800Hrs : General Instructions & Introduction, Breakfast near Neral Railway Station
0800Hrs : Start trek towards Peb Fort,
1100Hrs : Reach on top of Peb Fort.
1100-1430Hrs : Lunch on Peb Fort & explore Fort
1430Hrs : Start descending from fort.
1730-1800Hrs : Reach Neral, tea & Snacks at Neral.
1800Hrs : Disperse at Neral Railway Station
· 1 Breakfast
· 1 Evening Snack
· Expertise Charges
IMP: - Please take return train ticket up to Neral.
For Confirmation Contact:
Rajesh R. Mhaddalkar: 09869629288 / 9768341848