PTT : One Day Monsoon Trek to Matheran via Garbett Point on 6 August 2017
Type : Hill Fort
Height : 2625 ft above sea level
Range : Matheran
Grade : Medium
Base Village : Diksal
Fees : 400/-
Matheran is a most splendid hill station in Maharashtra . It covers an area of 8 square kilometres in Sahyadris. This spot was discovered in 1850 by Hugh Poyntz Malet, the collector of thane district.The climate of Matheran is very cool. The most unforgettable thing about Matheran is deep forest and waterfall near by, especially in Rainy season.
The tentative itinerary for the Trek is as given below:
We will be starting with the Karjat Fast Local (time-table given below)
6 August 2017 Sunday
Time table are as follows:-
6:10 am CST
6:18 am Byculla
6:24 am Dadar
6:31 am Kurla
6:35 am Ghatkopar
06:50 am Thane
07:02 am Dombivali
07:10 am Kalyan
07:14 am Vitthalwadi
07:16 am Ulhasnagar
07:20 am Ambarnath
07:27 am Badlapur
07:36 am Vangani
07:40 am Shelu
07:44 am Neral
07:51 am Bhivpuri road
Meeting point : Bhivpuri Station
08:00 am : Introduction Round & Breakfast
08:45 am : Start Trek
12:00 pm : Reach Top, Relax, Lunch, Explore.
02:00 pm : Proceed to Dasturi Naka & Take Taxi to Neral Stn
09:30 pm : Proceed to Mumbai
Note : This cost of the Event is Rs..400/-
Inclusive : Travelling from Matheran to Neral Station, Breakfast & , Pearl trek and tours charges.
Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. Telephonic confirmation is required to confirm your participation.Participation contribution is NON Refundable and
Deposit full Amount in following A/C……
Bank of Maharashtra
Name – Michael D’souza
A/C - Saving Account no : 68016753951
IFSC Code - MAHB0001825
Branch - Naigaon (East) 01825
List of Items to carry
1. Take a Return ticket to bhivpuri
2. Lunch for the Day.
3. Ready to have some foodlike biscuit, cakes, chip, etc.
5. Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes, Sewing kit, spare shoes laces
6. Rucksack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
7. Water Bottle (2lts minimum) compulsory, Sun Cap, Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirt.
6. Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family doctor).
Rules and Regulations:
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/skirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
3. Please avoid wearing gold and other jewellery (at own risk). Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags on treks.
Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
Cancellation and Refund:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For Registrations Mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on : Michael D’souza : 9833435293/9637847273