Leh Ladakh Trip ( Manali – Leh – Manali)
( 9 Night 10 Days (Ex. Delhi)
Fixed Departure : 25th May, 2016
Ladakh a word which means "land of high passes", is a region in the state of Jammu and Kashmir of Northern India sandwiched between the Karakoram mountain range to the north and the Himalayas to the south. The Indian portion of Ladakh is composed of the Leh and Kargil districts. The Leh district is the largest district of India, covering more than half the area of Jammu and Kashmir, of which it is the eastern part
Itinerary for Leh - Ladakh trip
25th May, 2016 Day : 01
Arrived at Delhi by evening 4 pm. Catch a bus to Manali (Volvo) from Kashmiri Gate ISBT. Overnight Journey.
26th May, 2016 Day : 02
Arrived Manali early in the morning. Freshen up, have breakfast and start journey towards Jispa. Overnight stay at Jispa Journeys Camp.
27th May, 2016 Day : 03
After breakfast, proceed to Leh. Arrived Leh by evening. Overnight stay at Leh.
28th May, 2016 Day : 04
Post breakfast, Visit Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Zanskar Indus Sangam. Shanti Stupa, leh palace. Overnight stay at Leh.
29th May, 2016 Day : 05
Leh to Pagngong Lake. After an early breakfast, proceed to Pangong Lake via Changla Pass (17,586 ft) the world's third highest motor able pass. Arrived a beautiful blue water lake Pangong, which is a salt water body, bisected by the international border between India and China. Return Leh by evening. O/n stay at Leh.
30th May, 2016 Day : 06
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (known as valley of flower and warmest region of Ladakh) via Khardung La Pass (18,380 ft) the world's highest motorable pass. Return to Leh by Evening. Overnight at Leh.
31st May, 2016 Day : 07
After breakfast, proceed to Jispa/Sarchu. Overnight stay at Jispa/sarchu.
1st June, 2016 Day : 08
Post breakfast, proceed to Manali via rohtang pass. Arrived Manali by evening. Overnight stay at Manali.
2nd June, 2016 Day : 09
Enjoy the manali in the morning. After lunch, prepare for farewell. Catch a bus to Delhi in the evening. Overnight Journey.
3rd June, 2016 Day :10
Arrived at Delhi in the morning. Tour Ends.
Tour Package Cost (Ex. Delhi)
Rate Cost per Child 14,000
Child above 11 year is consider as Adult. Child below 5 years is complementary.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:-
• Delhi – Manali Return Volvo Tiket.
• Accommodation on multiple sharing Basis as per the plan selected.
• Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner).
• Manali to Leh transfers (as per itinerary) along with all sightseeing tours in Leh-Ladakh by Non-Ac Innova, mahindra xylo, Scorpio, Tata Sumo, Safari, Tavera, Tata Grande or Tempo Traveller as per the program and no of members travelling.
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
• Any Air fare / transportation cost to and from home destination.
• Food during traveling.
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Monument & Museum Entrance Fees to be paid directly.
• The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
• Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
• Adventure activity costs (Pony Ride, Camel Safari, Rafting, paragliding etc)
• Medical & Travel insurance
• Additional costs due to road blocks or other reasons. Members have to pay the additional expense in these situations.
OTHER CHARGES (Optional)
Professional Tourist Guide @ INR. 2000 per day
Camel Safari @ INR. 500 per ride
River Rafting in Indus (Phey to Nimo) @ INR. 1800 per person (25th June to 30th August only)
Cultural program @ INR. 7500 per program
25% before 15 days from date of departure
50% before 7 days from dated of departure
75% within 7 days from date of departures
100% within 48 hours from date of departure
Any Amendments in Cancellation should be informed in Advance.
No Refund for Unexpected Departure during the Tour / Spot Cancellation.
• 25% advance (non-refundable) to confirm the booking
• 75% balance 20 days before the date of travel
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, Name.
For Fixed Departure Minimum 6 members required. If less than 6 member register for any fixed departure date, tour will be changed to another dates or cost will be raised as per the no of person travelling.
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Raj Singh 9029148241 (Available on WhatsApp)