P.E.A.K. Troops, Waterfall Raplling at Diksal Waterfall (Bhivpuri)
1st.Batch: 16 July.
Diksal waterfall is located close to Bhivpuri station. A one hour trek from Bhivpuri railway station, it takes you to this waterfall which stands tall at roughly 115ft. The easy graded trek gives plenty of panaromic views of the surroundings. We get to walk beside the Dhom dam while crossing a small water stream. This short trek is one of the most scenic treks that can be done easily by all age groups.The waterfall lies just below a small village known as Sagachi wadi. The famous Garbett point trek can be done via this route from the village. On the top of this village, the beautiful Matheran range can be seen.
Meeting point: Bhivpuri Station @ 07:40 AM
Note: Please buy return ticket
Suggested Local Train Schedule
Mumbai CST 5:20 AM
Dadar 5:38 AM
Kurla 5:48 AM
Ghatkopar 5:54 AM
Thane 6:15 AM
Dombivli 6:37 AM
Kalyan 6:47 AM
Bhivpuri 7:29 AM
Brief itinerary: (Tentative)
08:30 am : After breakfast will start our trek towards waterfall
09:30 am : Reach main waterfall point. Briefing session & Instructions (Do & Don’t)
10:00 am to 04:00 pm Rappelling Activities.
05:30 pm : We will reach at Bhivpuri Station. Events Concludes after Tea/Coffee refreshment
Event Fees: Rs. 700/- per participants
1. Rappelling Activities (One Time)
3. Evening Tea/Coffee
4. First Aid & Medical Kit, and Expertise Charges
2. Anything mentioned than above
3. Local Train Fare
4. Emergency Transport costs
5. Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
6. Insurance Coverage
7. Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
Things to carry:
Identity Proof (must)
Water 2 ltr (must)
Glucose / Tang / Electrol Powder (must)
Bring some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, Fruits etc.
Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
Good griped shoes
Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Monsoon Safety Measures
Keep clothes, money, camera, phone etc. in polythenes while packing
Wear shoes with good grips
Use repellents to keep bugs away
Dress Code for Participants:
Close neck non transparent T shirts
Carry Scarf for tying hairs while rappelling for those who have long hairs
Low waist bottoms not allowed
To book one has to Transfer/deposit full amount of Rs 700/- in below mention bank a/c
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, Name. or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
Note: Registration through phone calls only. Please Call Us for any query and confirm your seat.
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid bringing valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
4) This Event is not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks and Regard’s