· Difficulty Grade: Easy
· Endurance Level: Medium
· Batch Limit Max. 12 Participants
· Walking Time (estimated): 2.5 Hours for Climb & 2 Hours to get down
· Mode of Transport: Mumbai – Satara by Non AC High back Bus
Satara – Bamnoli by State Transportation Bus
(also called ) is located in Satara district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Shivaji Maharaj named the fort “Vyaghragad” (Vyaghra – means tiger), owing to its difficult natural defense. After Shivaji Maharaj, the brave Maratha Bajirao Peshwa carried on the Swarajya mission of ousting the Mughal invaders from our country. In 1818 however, British bombarded the fort with heavy artillery thereby destroying many buildings. It is said that this fort was built by Kolhapur Shilahara Raja Bhoja II (1178–1193). It was captured by Shivaji Maharaj in 1660. Vasota is the most popular Jungle trek in Maharashtra. Located deep within the Koyna Wild Life sanctuary, the only to reach the base of Vasota is by a boat from Tapola or Bamnoli. You will Surely enjoy the Trek & Camping in the Laps of Nature!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day1. (24th March 2016)
Journey Start from Mumbai to Satara @ 8 p.m.
Day 2. (25th March 2016)
Will Reach Satara @ 7 a.m.
Freshen up and journey start towards Bamnoli by ST Bus
Breakfast at Bamnoli
Complete the Forest Permissions procedure.
Start boat journey through Koyna backwaters towards Met Indavali by 9:00.
Reach to the base of the fort by 10:30.
Trek up to the top by noon.
Lunch & Explore the fort.
Start the descend & Reach the base of Katra Pass by 14:00.
Reach to the base of the fort & then back to Bamnoli by boat at 17:00
Freshen Up and Relax. Dinner at the Hotel. Post dinner Campfire. Overnight at Bamnoli
Day 3. (26th March 2016)
Early Morning Explore the surrounding of the lake. Post breakfast start return journey
Reach Satara @ 11:30 am
After Lunch Local Site Seeing at Satara City
After dinner Journey Start towards Mumbai @ 9 p.m.
Day 4. (27th March 2016)
Will Reach Mumbai @ 7 a.m.
Tour Cost Rs. 2800/- per participants
Registration through phone calls only. Please Call Raj on 9029148241 for any query or to confirmation
Pl call & book the seat by paying 1500/- in Advance (Non-refundable).
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, Name.
1. Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai by Non AC High back Bus
2. Accommodation in Tent/Hotel Dormitory
3. All Meals (Except 2d day’s pack lunch)
4. Guides and Expertise Charges
5. Boat Charges and entry fees of the Forest
1. Anything mentioned than above
2. Mineral water or soft drinks
3. Emergency transport costs
Things to Carry:
· Lunch for the 2nd day compulsory
· blanket or sleeping bag
· Extra Clothes
· Torch and extra cell / Candles and Matchbox or Lighter
· Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
· Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
· Sport shoes / Trekking shoes
· Electoral powder / Glucon D / Tang
· Towel and Soap, personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit
· Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
· Rucksack to carry this entire thing. (No handbags or jholas)
· Dry Food (snacks)
· Mosquito repellent cream
1. There is very basic freshen up / washroom facility only one toilet at the base village.
2. Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
3. Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear good grip sport shoes or trekking shoes
of good quality
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians advice before coming.
Note: Organizers reserve the right to make changes to their programs at any point of time
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Raj Singh 9029148241 (Available on WhatsApp)