Height: 2750 ft
Base Village: Viashakhare
Difficulty: Medium (About 3.5 hrs climbing)
About the Tour:
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana, the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. The name means "coin" and ghat means "pass". As this path was used as a toll booth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. From the inscriptions in the caves indicate that Satavahana dynasty ruled here. Also the Mauryan empire. Few inscriptions in the cave mention the names of their family members. Thou the carving are in runis now - some of the visible inscription tell us the time, achievements and stories of valour frozen in time. These records have helped historians to establish the historical past of this region.
Day 1: Saturday
Meet at Kalyan ST Stand, Kalyan West by 02:00 p.m. Depart for Naneghat by S.T. Bus Reach base village “Vaishakhare”. Introduction session. Start ascending at 04:00 pm in Evening. Reach atop setup tents, lot of fun games and activities and have veg. dinner cooked by locals’ Overnight top of the Naneghat under million of stars.
Day 2 : Sunday
Morning After breakfast at 08:00 am. We will explore the fort and enjoy the view from the top and breath taking view of Khada Parasi. 09:30 am will start descend reach base 12:00 pm (Approx.) start return journey for Kalyan by ST Bus. Enroute evening tea and refreshment. Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :) at Kalyan.
Trek Fees: Rs. 850/- per person
For Group of Five & More Participants: Rs.750/-per person
Confirmation of names for participation is subject to non-refundable advance payment of Rs. 250/- p.p.
To book one has to transfer in below mention bank a/c
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up on (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
1. Transport from Kalyan to Kalyan by State Transport Bus.
2. Dinner, Breakfast, Tenting Stay & evening refreshment
3. Trek Expertise
1. Train Tickets from Mumbai to Kalyan
2. Anything other than mentioned above.
3. Insurance Coverage
4. Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
Things to Carry:
• Blanket or sleeping bag
• Extra Clothes and Winter Wear ( As it is chilling atmosphere in the morning)
• Torch and extra cell / Candles and Matchbox or Lighter
• Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
• Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
• Towel and Soap, personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit
• Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
• Dry Food (snacks)
• Mosquito repellent cream
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behaviour which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organiser have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organisers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid to bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
4) Organisers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any point of time without prior notification
5)This camping not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whatsapp with your name)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact