Height: 3000 ft above MSL approx
Type: Valley/Dense Jungle Trek.
Range: Mulshi, Pune.
Base Village: Pimpri (Tamhini Ghat)
About the Tour :
Andharban, itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadris. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post monsoon. In this trek, it takes around 4 hours to descend the forest covered with dense forest and shade both sides. En-route enjoy the waterfalls & cascades and awesome view of Kundalika valley. Here, we will be descending from Pune (Ghatmatha) to Konkan. This trek is also famous among nature lovers, shutterbugs for various species of Butterfly and flowers are there.
Day 1 - Saturday: Nov 05, 2016
Meeting point: Near by Swaminarayan Temple Dadar (East) @ 10:45 PM
Will start journey by Pvt. booked Vehicle (Pickup on the way)
Day 2 - Sunday: Nov 06, 2016
04:00AM Reach Pimpri and rest
06:00AM: Wakeup call
08:00AM: After Introduction & Instruction Start trek towards Andharban
01:00PM: Lunch Break
02:00PM: Start descend towards Bhira Dam
03:30PM: Visit to Bhira Dam
04:00PM: Departure to Mumbai (Evening refreshments en route)
09:30PM: Tentative time to reach mumbai
1. To and fro travelling from Dadar by Pvt. Vehicle
2. Breakfast, tea and evening refreshment.
3. Expertise and Guide Charges.
1. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
3. Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
4. Insurance Coverage
5. Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
Trek Fees INR. 1,200/-
To book one has to transfer/deposit non-refundable amount of Rs. 600/- in below mention bank a/c
A/c Name: Raj Singh
Bank Name: AXIS BANK
Account ID: 912010022801101
IFSC code: UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
Opting "Going" on this online event WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED as a confirmed registration.
Things to Carry:
Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
Torch with extra batteries (Must)
Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. for girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
Bedding / Sleeping Bag (Optional for 2 hrs rest)
Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
A haversack to put in all the things.
Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid to bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
4) Organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any point of time without prior notification
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whatsapp text)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact